02

🩰☁️

                                                                                              ☁️🪐                                                                      ooo ୭̥ sectionals

☁️🪐
ooo ̥ sectionals

episode thirteen

romana was sat on her couch watching tv when there was a knock on the door, she sighed getting up pausing the show and quietly cursing the person out.

before she opened the door being met by rachel. "rachel? what you doing here?" she asks hesitant to invite her in.

"um- i wanted to talk to you. i can come back if it's not a good time." she says and romana steps aside knowing it is easier to just get whatever this is over with. rachel stepped inside looking around the entryway before following her into the house and towards the couch, "you have a lovely home romana." rachel says and romana nods smiling softly.

"do you want a drink?" romana offers as she grabs herself a blue gatorade, "i'll have the same as you thank you." she says and romana nods grabbing a extra one passing it to the brunette as she sat down on the couch inviting rachel to do the same. "so you going to tell me why i'm having a house call?" she asks and rachel stifles a laugh.

"i was wondering wether you knew what was happening between quinn and puck? there is a secret, and i feel like i'm the only one who does not know." rachel admits and romana holds a breath before shaking her head no.

"nothing, that i'm aware off. i think puck is trying to be a good friend to finn by being there for quinn when finn can't be. but other than that i have no idea, i pretty much keep to mike and matt. keep out of other people's drama." romana says shrugging nit wanting rachel to know the secret that mike and matt told her.

"okay fair enough, i'll leave you get back to your day. sorry about bugging you." rachel says getting up and grabbing her half drank drink. romana nods smiling seeing rachel out.

🩰🪐

"you hear rachel is close to figuring it out?" matt questions as the three sit down together.

"psycho came to my house and questioned me thinking i would know cause you two dumbos are mates with the trex."

"why do you swap between british and american? all the time?" mike questions.

"spent time in the uk while filming a film, picked up stuff then and now i visit there a lot."

"ah, makes sense." matt says.