17

🩰☁️

☁️🗝ooo ୭̥ furt

☁️🗝
ooo ̥ furt

episode eight

after a few uneventful glee weeks, including when the club put on rocky horror, the boys and tina using coach beiste to 'cool down' if they were caught in a hot make out sesh and a week of the delightful holly holiday sectionals was nearing.

but first it was time for a glee wedding. between burt hummel and carole hudson.

꧁ꕥ꧂

"ladies, the kurt-karofsky bullying situation is getting way out of control. kurt's miserable he's losing weight, and not in a good way. and he's barley even fighting me for solos anymore."

"we've all been teased excluding romana, but something about what karofsky's doing is so much worse."

"we're all lucky enough to have boyfriends in the football team. i say, we band together and demand that they confront karofsky."

"we don't have boyfriends on the football team." romana says gesturing between herself and olivia.

"nathan is your twin olivia, he'll do it for you." rachel points out. "and all three, nathan, tyrone and sam think of you as a sister romana. they'll do anything for you." she continues.

"and mike." brittany says to which she immediately receives a look to shut up from romana, romana receives a sympathetic look from olivia and a dirty one from tina.

"okay, first of all, i'm not dating sam. and second of all, i think you personally just set the feminist movement back 50 years."

"but guys like karofsky only respond to muscle."

"so we're going to fight violence with violence?"

"no! look, i'm not saying that they should hit him. what i'm saying is that we need to defend kurt, and there's strength in numbers."

"i'm confused. are you and artie officially dating now?"

"deal with it."

"why didn't you tell me we were having a glee girls meeting?"

"tana, hobbit is trying to convince us to suggest to the boys to stand up to karofsky. we should have included you but hobbit kind of cornered us. plus my sugar is on probation he can't get into a fight. but you come sit with me. i need my tana." romana said as she held out her arms. santana immediately sitting on her lap and hugging her.