24

🩰☁️

☁️🗝ooo ୭̥ born thisway

☁️🗝
ooo ̥ born this
way

episode eighteen

"... oh my god, you're getting a nose job." quinn says as rachel stands in front of the class.

"i'm considering having a minor procedure to repair my deviated septum." rachel corrects.

"so, a nose job." santana deadpans.

"look, i'm... i'm happy with the way that i look, okay? and i've embraced my nose. but let's just say i wanted to have a slightly more demure nose. like quinn , for example." romana shakes her head. "i-i would never change my appearance for vanity, but, i mean, the doctor said that it could possibly improve my talent, which would help us all for nationals."

"possibly?" mr. schuester says with a shake of his head.

"what about the risks? your voice is amazing as is, rachel." mr. schuester says as romana raises her hand.

"yes, romana?" he motions to her.

"can we pump the breaks on the judgment for a second? so what yentl wants to get a nose job? what's the big deal?" she rolls her eyes at the judgement on finn's face, "and don't give me that look t-rex, she's not your girlfriend why do you care if she chooses to do something that could make her happy?"

she says as santana adds on. "she's right. i hear that rachel's got a bit of a schnoz." she starts. "i mean, i wouldn't know because, like medusa, i try to avoid eye contact with her." romana holds back laughing.

"but can we all just stop lying about how there aren't things that we wouldn't change about ourselves?" she says as romana nods in agreement. "i mean, i'm sure that sam's been at the doctor's office and rifled through pamphlets on mouth reduction. i'll bet artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's not really using them anyways." she continues earning a look from artie and brittany. "and i'm definitely sure that tina's looked into getting an eye de-slanting." she adds.

"that's extraordinarily racist." tina says.

"i'm keepin' it real." santana finishes with a shrug.

"sorry, santana. i'm a beautiful person. i'm in love with myself, and i would never change a thing." tina retorts as romana lets out a loud snort.

"that why you're wearing blue contacts today?" she questions with raised eyebrows.

"self-hating asian." mike adds.