14

🩰☁️

☁️🗝ooo ୭̥ britney/brittany

☁️🗝
ooo ̥ britney/brittany

episode two

"all right, who can tell me who christopher cross is?" mr. schue questions in glee club the next day.

"i can." romana says with a amused look to which mr schue nods. "absolutely no one cause we ain't old." romana says with a smile, it receives laughs from everyone but rachel and finn.

"he discovered america." brittany speaks up earning a nod of agreement from finn as romana hides her smile, her cousin was so fucking unique.

"brittbee, you are so close. i'll explain it to you later kay?" romana asks and brittany nods happily.

"close." mr. schue says walking back towards the white board. "he did write an iconic chart topper: 'sailing'." he explains.

"i have a bad feeling about this lesson." kurt mumbles.

"never heard of him, don't wanna hear about him." tina adds. romana masks a scoff with a cough, and receives amused looks from her friends.

people knew that mike and romana had drifted over summer, no one knew the real reason why and put it down to tina being a jealous girlfriend. however, the entirety of 'fast and furious' knew and held a high dislike to both asians, and all found it amusing when the others would show it.

with romana being high on that list.

"now some people think of the team 'easy listening' as a bad thing. but i'm going to let this music speak for itself. you guys love lady gaga and the rolling stones..." he explains as he picks up a stack of music sheets.

"and you guys are really good about putting it all out there but really good music can also be controlled, and restrained." he continues as he hands out sheets. "it doesn't have to attack an audience, it can let them come to you." he finishes as he hands a paper to quinn.

"how could you get caught between the moon and new york city?" finn questions with furrowed eyebrows. "they're like a hundred miles apart." romana rolls her eyes at him. 

"100 miles. please tell me your joking bean stalk." romana says, to which finn nods no.

"mr. schue? if i may. i think i speak for all of us when i say it's not that we don't love the idea of spending a week on this silky smooth adult contemporary, it's just that, as teens, this isn't the easiest music for us to relate to." kurt explains.