12

🩰☁️

☁️🗝ooo ୭̥ audition

☁️🗝
ooo ̥ audition

episode one

romana spent the morning with brittany, santana, tyrone, olivia, nathan and sam. when glee came around romana, brittany and santana were late.

they were trying to persuade olivia to join, she had said to give her the day to think about it. nathan, tyrone and sam all got on amazingly and had bonded quickly as well as the girls with sam.

romana had obviously noted how attractive sam is, and she wouldn't mind seeing where things go.

the two had a similar sense of humour and got on amazing she had also arranged the tutoring times with him, and the friends all noticed how well they got on.

the three boys and olivia walked the three girls to glee and, as they were walking they all bursted out laughing. brittany was the first of the trio to walk into glee, then santana and finally romana did.

all in the choir room watched wondering what the trio had found so funny though mr schuester was unimpressed that the girls were late.

"glad you three could join us, take a seat." mr schue gestured for the girls to sit to which they do, trying to keep it together.

"as i was saying this negativity is keeping other students from auditioning".

romana saw tina about to say something so she interrupted, "chatter, chatter, chatter you never stop talking if you did you'd know why people aren't auditioning." romana says to which, santana says preach.

"what's your take then romana?" mr schuester asks.

"it isn't what that perve writes on his blog that stops glee from picking up, it is the fact people know joining would be social suicide and a guarantee to a slushee facial."

"which you still haven't experienced hot stuff." puck says in a joke way.

"i know cool right sugar?" she says in a flirty tone, over the summer puck and romana had developed a platonic flirty friendship that not many know about.

puck winks at her and she does them same, all despite britt and santana watch in confusion, and mike in jealousy.

"plus all our music is outdated, hell you wanted to do disco at the pep assembly. but rachel didn't listen and she made the decision to do 'push it', which actually upped the glee club reputation."

"which then plummeted to the ground." artie says in a sad voice.

"i know you care about glee club mr schue and you care about us. and we all think you are amazing at teaching us glee but you have to stop letting your views and need to relive your glory days cloud your judgement. otherwise glee will remain how it currently is. a no go to anyone in those halls."

mr schue looks surprised at the harsh reality that romana just laid down though just shrugs and goes to speak but rachel interrupts him unintentionally.

"you said you may not stay in glee?" rachel asks.

"i said if i do choose to stay it doesn't concern you and that i won't let you get away with half the crap you pulled last year."

rachel nods before going back to how she was, it actually seemed like what romana said had resinated with her. all in the room hide there surprise at rachel not fighting back and noticed that rachel was doing what romana said.

"why do we need new members?" tina questions and romana tried to hide her distaste for the girl.

"well, since matt transferred we only have 12 members. we need a lot more members to beat vocal adrenaline."

"plus the balance is done, there is seven girls and only five boys. yeah we could have a female duet thing but in my opinion having a even ratio of girls to boys is best." adds romana, to which all agree.

"but with matt there was a uneven balance." kurt says in a duh voice.

"don't say anything bad about my fifth best boy. m'kay patti lepone." kurt put his hands up in defence before going back to checking his nails.

"where's mike in that list? since he was 'demoted'?" artie asks.

at this mike perks up at the mention of him.

"well tied at the top is ty and nate, then sam then probably puck. then i'd put matthew gray gubler because wanky, i'd then put matt, followed by you art. mike is not in the top 10 even."

mike looks hurt at this and all in the room notice, but all that happens is he receives a glare from santana, brittany and romana.

the trio the glee club snubbed as 'charlie's angels.'

"why thank you hot stuff, i feel honoured." puck says with a wink.

"of course papi." she says with a smirk, finn practically chokes on his drink.

🩰🗝

mr schuester's brilliant idea for the new directions was for them to sing, 'empire state of mind' in the court yard.

romana chose to wear something slightly different to bring sexual appeal.

she wore a leather skirt and cropped her new york city t shirt, her natural big chest came in handy.

as she walked out to sing with brittany, santana and quinn she noticed sam, tyrone and nathan and olivia all on one table, so she immediately made her way there.

as the other members sang on the steps she sang around the table of her favourite boys and girl. she knew ty and nate liked to sing so them humming didn't surprise her, but sam humming did.

olivia also sang along and the two harmonise.

mike noticed where romana had positioned herself and was trying not to show his anger.

🩰🗝

it surprised romana when finn approached her the following day, they had never really spoken before unless he was confused in class.

more surprising he had managed to escape the very short leash rachel had him on.

"finn what you need?" romana asked as she closed her locker.

"yesterday in the courtyard, the boys you were with were humming i saw it, and the girl plus the one with big lips can sing, i heard him when i was hanging up sign up sheets for the glee club in the locker room.

think you could convince them to come to the choir room, you know use your body or flirt with them?"

romana scoffs, he seriously wanted her to flirt with her cousin and best friend, plus the boy she's tutoring just so they join glee club.

she had no issue flirting with sam, but ty and nate. one was family while the other is like a brother.

"want me to flirt with liv too?" she asks with pointed eye brows.

"if you have to." he adds.