19

🩰☁️

☁️🗝ooo ୭̥ the sue sylvestershuffle

☁️🗝
ooo ̥ the sue sylvester
shuffle

episode eleven

artie rolled into the choir room, absolutely drenched in slushee.

"oh my god, artie." romana walked up to him.

"it was awful." artie shivered. romana wiped the extra slush off of his head and shook her hand out.

"that's it. screw rehearsal. this ends here and now." finn and the rest of the football boys began to walk out.

brittany took over for artie so i went and sat down.  before the boys got out the door the football team walked in.

"so this is what the ladies lounge looks like?" karofsky commented.

"get the fuck out you bunch of cunts!" romana yelled completely mortified.

"this is the choir room. now put up your fists because you and i are gonna do some dancing." sam quipped. 

"i've got this, sam." 

"coach told us to come here. where is she?" 

"everyone have a seat." coach beiste demanded.  they sat on the other end of the room, while all the glee members looked completely pissed. 

"right. new directions, let's give a warm welcome to the newest members of glee club." mr. schue announced. 

"are you kidding?!" romana jumped up.

every member had there debates. 

"this is the guy that got kurt transferred." finn protested.

"honestly, i'm not sharing a room with these barely domesticated animals!" romana spat, she had been the most vocal girl the entire time.

"i don't disagree with you guys, but i talked with coach beiste and we both agreed that the kind of bullying that david does is born out of ignorance. having him in here, as difficult as it may be for us, is an opportunity to show him and the rest of the guys that being in glee club is kind of cool." mr. schue told us. 

"all of you guys are gonna be in glee club for one week, no exceptions." coach informed her team. 

"she's bluffing. championship is in a week. without us she has no team."