04

🩰☁️

                                                                                              ☁️🪐                                                                      ooo ୭̥  the power of madonna

                                                                                              ☁️🪐
                                                                      ooo ̥ the power of madonna

episode fifteen

romana walks towards the choir room in a world of her own to meet up with the other glee girls. when she arrived, brittany and santana soon arrived, the meeting commenced.

"can i ask you guys something private?" rachel questions.

"yes, you should move to israel." santana deadpans.

"it's about dating." rachel explains. "not that i'm dating anyone. we all know that finn and i are no longer an item... and for the sake of the team, i broke up with jesse." rachel says quickly earning strange looks from all the girls.

"but let's just say i was dating someone. let's just say, hypothetically, we went to a wiggles concert... last friday night, and then because my dads... weren't home, we went up to my room and started making out. it was erotic and romantic. and then he said... we should do it. what if then he got really crabby and left and didn't even take home the care bear i won him playing skee ball?" rachel rants as quinn rolls her eyes.

"would you please stop talking? you're grossing out my baby." quinn snaps.

"i just want to be ready. i know i'm getting older... and these things are gonna happen someday... but how do i stop a guy from getting mad at me for saying 'no'?" rachel questions.

"just do what i do. never say no." santana deadpans.

"oh, totally. i mean, what's the worst that can happen?" brittany than turns to the blonde across from her. "sorry, quinn." she says before looking back at rachel.

"don't feel bad though rachel... others in the room have never had sex with anyone either." brittany says absently as romana shoots her a stray look, not wanting people to know she was a virgin.

"who is still a virgin in the room? hands up." santana asks.

rachel's hand is raised, aswell as mercedes and tinas. all eyes turn to romana with a questionable look.

slowly her hand is raised. "britt why?" she questions.

"what? you never said not to tell anyone." brittany says absently. "i mean you said keep it on lock, but i never got a key from you so i got confused." brittany continues as romana sighs. she should not have told her cousin that secret.