10

🩰☁️

☁️🗝ooo ୭̥ summer

☁️🗝
ooo ̥ summer

round up

romana spent part of her summer working, press for films that were coming out, acting and other things like that. she also spent a large portion of her summer in miami, and also had work in vancouver, working on criminal minds.

so her summer was eventful and fun to say the least, but she found herself caught up by something that happened the day after school finished.

✰ ✰ ✰

the day after school ended for three months a storm hit lima.

romana was home alone due to her parents going to the family's lake house. she had mentioned it to mike the day before that they were going away for the weekend, due to it being there anniversary.

so when the storm was soon to hit, romana had to deal with one of the most triggering things for her alone.

as the rain began coming down harder she heard a knock on the door. she immediately answered it and her face was grey, as she opened it she saw mike standing there getting soaked she immediately pulled him in.

mike tightened his grip and the two hugged for a while. as the two hugged, there was a burst of lighting. mike tightened his grip even more before the two pulled away.

"what are you doing here? in the middle of a storm." she questioned, with a smile.

"the storm hasn't hit yet, and i know how you feel about storms, i love you romana so i am not going to sit at home when i know you'd be here alone and scared." he shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal.

she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his hands around her waist. both feeling comfortable in the moment.

"your soaked from the rain, go upstairs find some of your left over joggers from the sleepovers or movie nights. i will have some of your hoodies in my room. if i don't have your hoodies there will be one from matt."

mike nodded and made his way upstairs, he immediately changed into sweatpants, romana walked into her bedroom and sat on her bed.

mike walked out the bathroom topless, romana smiled at him and he joined her on the bed. "so you doing alright with the storm?" he questioned.

"i should say yes, just to stop you from worrying about me but in reality i'm not. storms always trigger me, mainly since my nana and that night."