06

🩰☁️

                                                                                              ☁️🪐                                                                      ooo ୭̥ laryngitis

☁️🪐
ooo ̥ laryngitis

episode eighteen

"i am very disappointed in you guys."

"i can't believe you narked on us."

"don't get mad at me for exposing your laziness. i'm tired of carrying all of your weight. regionals is in a month, guys."

"i'm just trying to understand what's going on here. finn, why did you stop singing?"

"cause you started giving all the male leads to jesse. it kind of shook my confidence you know."

"what difference does it make? everyone knows my job here is to look hot."

"my baby hormones are making me moody."

"there are so many lyrics."

"a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. a glee club is abput a myriad of voices coming together as one. all right?" mr schue asks.

"this ends now. which is why you assignment for the week is for each of you to come up with a song that best represents how you see yourself. where you are in your lives right now. your voice. then you're going to stand up here and sing your hearts out. all of you."

"solos? in front of everyone?"

"the glee club has lost its voice. it's time for us to get it back."

once the bell is heard overhead romana walks with matt and mike out the room.

🩰🪐

as mike, matt and romana sit in her bedroom the three are talking about ideas for the assignment.

"so what song you going to do ana?" matt questions.

"um, i don't know."

"that's fair enough, um- how are you really?" mike asks as he holds her hand.

"broken, better? can't i be both?"

"of course you can pretty girl." mike says.

"for so long i was numbing the pain, but since telling you both and my parents. i haven't needed to."

"did you ever get closure? with your nana i mean." matt questions.