𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 2

The love everyone has given on this story is truly overwhelming, 'Pleaser' means so much too me

I based a lot of Romana on myself, and that's why when I see comments that are so full of support and love it honestly makes me so overwhelmed.

I began writing this story as a way to cope with the death of my grandad who died in a similar way to Romana's nan (just it was him alone in the car and it flipped into a ditch rather than a body of water). And because I was watching GLEE at the time as a source of comfort, because it was so mindless and the music just kept my mind occupied.

Mike quickly became a favourite character, and when I tried to find stories on him to read I couldn't really outside of those I'd already read so I decided to write my own. And so quickly did writing become a escape, it allowed my mind to drift and I just lost myself.

How quickly my story gained popularity, and continues to grow was and is insane. Even if only a few of you found this book I would have continued writing, because I fell in love with Romana and I found this a way to cope.

Just thank you from the bottom of my heart, and I have thought about going back to add chapters or edit it but I'm happy with where I left it.

My writing of this book came to a natural close.

Yesterday I got diagnosed with Covid-19 and the OMICRON variant I'll probably get into another writing phase.

If there are any fandoms, characters and so fourth you'd like me to explore just let me know and I will do my best to do so. Even if it's a ONESHOT book with multiple.