42

🍪🧸

🧸⛈ooo ୭̥ on my way

🧸⛈
ooo ̥ on my way.

episode fourteen.

The club all sit in a circle on the auditorium stage, I'm cuddled next to Mike as we hold each other. His lips every so often find there way to my neck and I smile happily.

"Mr. Shue, why do you have a jar of peanut butter with one spoon?" Mercedes asks. 

"Yeah, there are 20 of us here, and I'm only comfortable sharing a spoon with about half of you." I say with a smirk. 

"Well, it's come to my attention that our good friend Luke Adams has never tasted peanut butter."

I look at Luke with shock, "what?! Are you serious?" 

"No way."

"It's not possible."

Everyone exclaimed their shock. 

"Luke, if you don't mind." mr schue asks as he and Luke stand up, he hands Luke he spoon covered in peanut butter. 

We all watch in anticipation as he eats it. "Oh, my God...That's one of the best things I've ever had." We all chuckle at his reaction. He sits back down with the jar and spoon, and continues enjoying it happily, he even offers me and Mike some, we both accept, obviously. 

"Mr. Shuester, while that was incredibly moving, um, it's kinda been an emotional week for some of us." I sigh and look at Kurt, we both share saddened looks. 

"Yeah, Mr. Shue, what's the point of all this?" Finn questions.

"The point is Luke just had a brand-new experience, something as simple as peanut butter. You guys are young. I want you to promise me that, no matter how depressed you get, no matter how hopeless or alone you feel, you'll try your best to imagine all of the amazing experiences you have ahead of you." I sigh and look down, thinking of Mr Schue's words. 

Mike wraps his arm tighter and kisses my forehead knowing I was thinking of when I attempted.

"Mr. Shue, look, I know we're a little dramatic sometimes, but I don't think anyone will ever consider taking their own life." Mercedes says. 

"I did, I even attempted" I admitted and all look at me shocked. Some knew like Mike, Liv, Tana, Millie and Troy. But others didn't and all give me sympathy filled looks.

"When?" Cleo asks shakily.

"After my nan. I had so much darkness in my head, and kept getting these thoughts. I had severe depression and anxiety. And I just saw it as a way out." I say in a low voice but loud enough everyone hears.