41

🍪🧸

🧸⛈ooo ୭̥ on my way

🧸⛈
ooo ̥ on my way.

episode fourteen.

We are in glee, when we all see the photo Smythe has photoshopped of Finn and I can't help but laugh.

Mike leans over to me, "if this ever happens to you please tell me you'd drop out." he says smiling.

"Of course bubba, but you'd also take it better than man-child. You actually have a sense of humour and don't care about what others think." I say kissing his neck.

"Yeah I'm your boyfriend. That shows how much I don't care about others opinions and can take a joke." he says playfully and I grin.

I lean over to him and whisper, "bitch please you count as my charity work." I say, kissing his cheek.

"I love you," he says kissing my neck before he pulls away when Finn sees the photo, "we are about to get a show." he says pointing to Finn and I smirk.

"That's it. I'm done. I'm leaving this classroom, and I'm going to beat that Sebastian kid's ass!" Finn shouts after looking at the pictures, he storms towards the door. 

"Finn, chill." mr schue stops and demands.

"No, I'm not going to chill. I... I'm done chilling." Finn continues to yell. 

Artie rolls in, "the official show choir rule book states that 'any real or perceived threat of violence, vandalism or humiliation will be met with a swift and unquestioned disqualification of the threatening party's team with extreme prejudice'. It's right here. page 72, by-law 15, section six, article 44." he states, reading from the book. 

"Guys, I contacted the headmaster of Dalton." mr schue reassures, but it's not reassuring anyone. 

I scoff, "like i said before, dalton will do jack! and your whole everything will work out, won't work will. Only you believe that because you're stuck in your glory days. We all know, that crap doesn't apply to nowadays". I say, scoffing and shrugging my shoulders. 

"Look, none of this matters now anyways, okay We're not going to let him beat us like this. I am performing at Regionals." I look at Rachel shocked.

"Even if he's going to post a photo like this of me if you do?" Finn asks in disbelief.

"Finn, I'm not going to negotiate with terrorists." She says and I roll my eyes.