27

🩰☁️

☁️🗝ooo ୭̥ one tree hill

☁️🗝
ooo ̥ one tree hill

filming for one tree hill had been happening for two weeks so far. mike hadn't visited since he left six days ago.

after the 'one tree hill' prom, mike stayed in north carolina for three days, he did lessons online the one week day he missed and the rest was spent with romana and the one tree hill cast.

the two have been in constant contact and mike is keeping romana updated on what is happening in ohio.

today was the day some of her friends were flying out to meet her, it would be mike of course, liv, nate, ty, tana, britt, tina, blaine, puck, sam and quinn.

even matt.

despite the invites mercedes and artie decided not to one out of anxiety and the other because she wanted to spend time with her dad who was constantly busy with work.

wilmington, north carolina

as romana was at dinner with the cast of tree hill she was thinking and talking about glee, and the members of her tree hill family sat happily listening.

"so rachel is a bitch?" bethany asks.

"no i'm a bitch, she is a stuck up narcissist hobbit." romana says, "she pulls a diva fit whenever she does not get a solo and has it in her head that she deserves everything."

"what about the teacher, doesn't he do anything?" lee asks.

"nope, he has two clear favourites hobbit and t-rex, all us others are kind of invisible unless you call him out and so then he changes it for one number so he can say, 'told you i value everyone'. it's just annoying." she explains with a shrug.

"if it's this annoying why don't you become a full time cast member?" antwon asks.

"mike. and my friends, plus bella. but mainly mike." she says.

"you really love him?" sophia says with a knowing smile.

"it's like if i don't talk to him for a while, i can't breath. he's truly the best person i have ever met and i still ask myself what did i do to deserve him as my boyfriend and best friend." she says with a noticeable blush covering her cheeks.

"he's your soulmate." bethany says simply, and romana nods knowing how true that statement is.

"what's your plan after senior year?" james asks, "you must have one because it's almost the end of your junior year." he adds.