09

🩰☁️

                                                                                              ☁️🪐                                                                      ooo ୭̥ journey to regionals

                                                                                              ☁️🪐
                                                                      ooo ̥ journey to regionals

episode twenty two

regionals was to be judged by celebrities this year. and somehow sue sylvester had been chosen as a judge.

despite only having a ten minute segment on the news and having won many cheer awards. hell romana was more of a celebrity than her but she had somehow managed to worm herself the position.

with the news of the clubs biggest supporter of a downfall and for it to be disbanded as a judge. all the members of glee had given up.

sue wanted glee gone so the cheerios could get a bigger budget for pointless things. so everyone but mr schue had accepted the fate of the new directions losing.

if they don't place or win it was over.

and with sue as a judge the glee club were guaranteed a third place ending.

no matter what they do.

🩰🪐

mr schue invited the group to his home, which romana was slightly creeped out by, for a 'setlist nomination party.'

everyone else seemed to think it was normal for a teacher to host a gathering of thirteen students all under eighteen at his house.

like what? it was as if it was a weird movie or acid trip.

they all sat in silence, unopened boxes of pizza stacked on the table in the middle of the room each staring at nothing.

romana sat, with her head on mike, which wasn't a surprise to anyone. all in the club had been seeing things in their friendship that made them all think it should and would be something more in the near future.

"no one wants any pizza? all right, uh, let's get started. thank you for coming to the first annual new directions' regionals' setlist nominations party. " mr schue said, but his enthusiasm seemed to diminish at the silence in the room.

"whats the point, mr schue?" artie asked, already sounding devastated, "coach sylvesters' one of the judges. she's gonna crush us."

"artie, you don't know that."

"yes, we do. she told us at cheerios practice," santana says.