38

🍪🧸

🧸⛈ooo ୭̥ michael

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

🧸⛈
ooo ̥ michael.

episode eleven.

i was sat in the library with quinn and liv, when tana, britt, mercedes, kurt and blaine came in singing 'wanna be startin' something.' of course the three of us joined in, before we went to the auditorium to do it as a number with all off the new directions.

after the song i found myself needing support, mike could sense it and wrapped his arm around me to do so and i smiled gratefully.

when the others had left and it was just the two of us, the look of concern on his face i've grown accustomed to since i first needed him to support me at sectionals a few weeks ago was back. and i would see this face at least twice a week.

"bubs, are you sure you're okay? i'm worried." he says pleading with me.

i look up and nod yes, "just hungry. i haven't found time to eat. i guess i forgot." i say sheepishly, hoping he would not see through the lie.

i had already ate a lot today, but it's easier to put it down to that than telling mike that it feels like my body is shutting down no matter what i do.

his face changed, not completely believing me but he shakes his head. letting it go thankfully, "well you have to make time in future. and not forget even if it means me texting you every couple of hours to eat. now come on, we can change before i take you for some food." he says taking my hand after kissing me and i follow.

i know he was serious and will be from now on texting me every few hours to eat, and i will love him for it.

(ཾミ☆)

"there has to be some kind of show choir competition committee we can complain to." tina says waking in holding nate's hand, as we all walk into the choir room.

mike has a scowl but he looks hot when he is angry.

"i know it sucks, guys, but it's not the end of the world. heck, you had your set list stolen the day of the competition at sectionals, and you pulled that one off, right?" blaine shrugs unsurely.

"well, they can have our journey and our dream girls, but pilfering my michael, mm-mm, that's another level, not okay." artie shakes his head as i sit next to mike.

"i'm not exactly comfortable having this conversation with blaine in the room. clearly, once a warbler, always a warbler." puck scoffs.