20

🩰☁️

☁️🗝ooo ୭̥ silly love songs

☁️🗝
ooo ̥ silly love
songs

episode twelve

"alright guys, i have one word for you" mr schue explains as he turns from the board, "brittany." he points to the blonde.

"is it love?" she questions, "i'm totally going to graduate now." she finishes excitedly.

"valentine's day is comin' up, so for this week's lesson i want you guys to pick a partner because you're gonna sing to them what you think is the world's greatest love song." mr schue said, romana looked around the room, rachel was looking at finn, puck at olivia, brittany and artie, and tina and mike.

"so pick a song that communicates all the things love means to you. so go on, partner up." mr. schue said.

romana glances once more, and caught mike watching her. she looks away quickly and sighs.

maybe she could do a anti love song?

"can i say something? i just wanted to point out that, for the first time an entire week has gone by without any one of us getting slushee-d. i  think the fact that i led the football team to a conference championship might have something to do with it-"

"i was the one who got the first score. so shut up t-rex" romana rolled her eyes. 

"fact is that i'm the closest thing that this glee club has to a celebrity right now-" 

"no that's still romana," quinn said blankly, "i mean come on, the entire one tree hill cast that has instagram follows hers. and so does  the teen wolf cast, and the criminal minds cast." 

"oh, that's nothing. i'm in one tree hill, i am in teen wolf and i have filmed criminal minds."

"and romana has a letterman for doing basically nothing, so how is she not better than you?" brittany asked, monotone as always.  

"and," he said sharply to stop the interruptions, "just like a famous athlete, i  wanna give to a charity. you guys. so i'm setting up a kissing booth for a dollar a smooch and donating the proceeds to glee club to help us." 

"don't even act like you're trying to help this glee club out. you just wanna kiss a bunch of girls." mercedes dismissed him. 

"and i've kissed finn. not worth a buck. i would however pay a hundred dollars to jiggle one of his man boobs." santana spoke.  finn and the rest of the team attacked her, resulting in her leaving.