46

🍪🧸

🧸⛈ooo ୭̥ goodbye

🧸⛈
ooo ̥ goodbye.

episode twenty two.

"this week's assignment is easy." mr schue says after writing 'goodbye' on the board, "graduation is just a few days away. there's nothing left to prepare for. our work here is done, so there's only one thing left to do: say goodbye. underclassmen, pick some songs to say goodbye to the seniors; seniors, pick a song to say goodbye to us."

"a part of me wants to lock these doors and stay in here with everyone forever." mercedes says sadly and I move closer to mike who wraps his arm around me kissing my forehead.

"we could use the wastebasket for the toilet" brittany says and I giggle. mr schue then goes on to sing us a song, 'forever young'. which makes us all emotional understandably.

I hum along quietly to the strumming of the guitar and squeeze my eyes shut to prevent from becoming a testy eyed mess. mike just tightens his hold, and my breath falls in line with his.

I walked into the locker room to find shannon sat down, "hey pumpkin." she says getting up to hug me and I hug back, "excited for your next chapter?" she asks gesturing for me to sit down.

as I sit I nod, "so very excited. me and mike have the apartment, and I also have the one in atlanta. holland and dylan viewed it for me and they also have a apartment each in the same building for filming. but I'm scared." I admit, and she looks at me.

"why you scared?" she asks, wanting to actually know and not just asking.

"what if mike falls in love with someone better than me, or if I fail at teen wolf." I say, and she shakes her head.

"mike is so in love with you and will never find someone better because I don't actually think there is someone better than you. and you won't fail at teen wolf, you've already been in the show and the fans love you as well as the cast and crew or they wouldn't have made you a main cast member. everyone believes in you, you just need to believe in yourself." she says pulling me in for a hug and I nod.

"now, go and sing a song for the glee club. before you go and make this world your bitch." she says and I smile happily doing just that.

I sing 'this is my now' once finished all applaud and some wipe away tears, "I want to thank everyone in this room. three years ago, I was in a dark place and didn't see my life getting any better. but I pretended to be okay, to stop people worrying and I wanted all around me to be happy that I didn't care about me. I was only happy when I was singing or dancing, and one day two people saw me. mr schue was one of the two, and he got it in his head for me to join glee club. he even blackmailed me into joining, with a small bag of weed, it was either joining glee club or way too many detentions and a note on my permanent record. so I chose glee club, and god am I glad I did." all look at mr schue shocked and laugh, "the second person who saw me was a shy football player and secret lover of dance. mike you're light and love helped me get out of my dark place and I actually became how I portrayed myself. I was for the first time in a really long time, happy. and that was because of a group of misfits singing way too many show tunes and journey songs. and most importantly my goofy dancing king." all awe and mike smiles, "yeah there were clashes, and I was in most because of my honesty and just easily annoyed way. but none of you ever gave up on me, and if I was unhappy there was always someone to pull me out of that unhappiness. no matter how big of a bitch I was someone was there, and yeah the start of my second year wasn't the best because the person I loved I thought didn't love me, but all in this room were there for me. and over time we became a family, so truly thank you to everyone in here. especially you michael, I know without all of you and especially you bubba I would've probably lost myself completely." I finish wiping the few stray tears, all allow me and mike to have a tender moment before showering me in hugs.

me and mike are sat with my mom, dad, mr chang and julia having a meal out before our graduation tomorrow. it was perfect as we finished our mains and we had ordered dessert mr chang looked to us and drew our attention, "we couldn't be prouder of you both. michael for following your dream and getting a scholarship to joffrey. and romana for getting your character on 'teen wolf' being apart of the main cast. and all four of us are immensely proud that you're starting a life together in chicago. we all know it is most definitely forever. and for that reason we've all gotten you both presents." he finishes and me and mike look at each other shaking our heads, we told all four not to get us anything but of course they did not listen.

julia takes out a gift bag and passes it too me, "this is from me for you romana." she says nodding for me to open it, she got me my favourite perfume from chanel and also a louis vuitton small backpack. I smile and hug her before retaking my seat. mr chang then gives mike a box and inside is a key for a car waiting for him in chicago. mike hugs his parents before sitting back down.

"baby-girl I am so proud of you, and I know you can do whatever you want. so I got you a present." he says passing me a box which has a cartier ring, I smile and put it on before hugging him and my mom. he then turns to mike, "we know with you she'll be forever safe, and I can't wait to call you my son in law. this is for you." he says passing mike a bigger box, inside is a pair of trainers he's been wanting forever and he gives my dad a man hug as well as hugging my mom.

"sweetie, you know how proud I am off you. both off you and I can't wait to witness the magical journey you'll both go on. together as a couple and also as individuals." she says before placing a box in between us, inside is matching key rings from cartier as well as multiple vouchers for furniture stores.

we all wait for our names to be called at the ceremony as puck sings 'glory days.' mike is called first and I kiss him before he makes his way out to collect his diploma. I'm then called and I'm hugged by my friends before getting the diploma smiling at my parents, future parents and bella. before taking my place by mike kissing him before principal figgins goes through the others.

the next day others find out their futures, finn and rachel did not get into the school they chose. but kurt did get into nyada and all were really proud of him.

we then all go to the train station to wave off rachel and kurt as they embarked into new york, kurt to view dorms and rachel to try and figure out what she'll do until she can re audition.

it was time to take on our future and I couldn't be more excited.