05

🩰☁️

                                                                                              ☁️🪐                                                                      ooo ୭̥ bad reputation

                                                                                              ☁️🪐
                                                                      ooo ̥ bad reputation

episode seventeen

all sat in glee looking at something called a glist.

"alright, who did it?" mr. schue asked.

looking at the list romana noticed she was third.

"seriously, figgins threatened to disband the club."

"why are we playing this game? we all know it was puck." mercedes told the group.

"i didn't do squat. maybe it was romana." puck threw out.

"if it were me i would put mike and matt above you, dickhead." she spat.

"okay, that's enough out of ana today!" matt exclaimed in a playful tone.

"thank you." mike winks.

"what, it's true. mohawks are a huge turn off."

"well, it's worked for everyone else." puck shot back.

"yeah, you tried it with me but i ignored you." romana retaliated.

"you didn't ignore me you punched me."

"right in the barley there dick, want to re visit that day?" romana questions as she made her hand a fist.

"you punched him, in the balls?" finn questions.

"fuck off finn, or you'll be hit too."

mike and matt pull her back, with both of them apologising to the two boys.

"look, here's what's important. between this and posting sue's personal video on youtube, you guys are getting a pretty bad reputation." mr. schue said and began to hand out sheet music to ice ice baby.

"this song is wack." puck said.

"this song should be arrested for the crime of sucking." jesse smirked.

"that's why it's on your playlist?" romana questions with a smirk.

"wow, thought that was a secret roe." jesse tsked me.

"bitch please-" she sighed.

mike covered her mouth with his arm, before matt passed a juice box to her.

mr. schue started rapping, which is just the perfect recipe to a good number.

🩰🪐

after watching rachel's incredibly terrible music video that involved puck, finn and jesse all sat in shock.

"well, why don't we just um, take a moment to absorb what we've just watched." rachel stood up and walked to the front of the room.

"this is garbage!" finn exclaimed.

"finn-" mr. schue started.

"no it was like, really gross." i cut him off, looking at rachel in disgust.

"i need to trust my instincts more, because i knew when we were shooting that thing that it was not gonna be good." puck agreed.

"why didn't you tell me they were in this too? i thought you and i were going out. being triple cast with two other guys to play opposite your girlfriend it's mortifying." jesse expressed.

"it was an artistic statement." rachel tried to defend herself.

"no it wasn't, it was you trying to look like you had a bunch of guys fighting over you so you could stop looking like an outcast and start looking like some slutty girl singer! how could you do this to us? to all us guys? is your stupid reputation more important than your relationships?" jesse stormed out of the room and rachel ran after him.

🩰🪐

"i knew she was psycho but a bitch too?" matt says with a sigh.

"i know, like why do that?" mike questions.

"the glist, she hated being lowest. and thought it would be the best way to get higher." romana shrugged.

"some people weren't even on the damn thing. she needs to get over herself." mike adds.

the other glee members then walk in, and once again rachel performs. this time, 'total eclipse of my heart.'

as the song went on people began leaving, mike taking romana's hand and leading her out the room.