44

🍪🧸

🧸⛈ooo ୭̥ prom-asaurus

🧸⛈
ooo ̥ prom-asaurus.

episode nineteen.

since being elected senior class president I have done, a lot. I managed to organise the fundraiser and fund a few off the clubs that don't get funding, but after I was in the hospital it all started to be less of a priority to me, I did what I needed but never went the extra mile. so that's why I am going to make prom special for all attending. all of the glee club can attend due to them performing a few songs, but the other students can't it is the senior prom.

for the theme despite britt's suggestion of dinasours I chose enchanted garden/forest, so it is very whimsical and romantic. the room would have fairy lights, a lot of beautiful flowers, vines and a dreamy gazebo. so it is just magical.

I was sat with tana in american history when coach sue did her morning announcement, "good morning mckinley. first of all, to those of you thoughtful enough to leave maternity gifts outside my office, both I and my unborn child thank you. Now it's time to announce this year's senior prom court nominees. Your choices for Prom King are, Mike Chang." when I heard this I smiled, and Tana nudges me smirking, "Brittany S. Pierce. That's weird. And also, Finn Hudson. And now on to the category we all really care about: prom queen." I nod listening, and we hear Becky call over the speaker 'Becky for prom queen 2012!' despite her not even being a senior. Sue then cuts her off "Romana Pierce," when she says my name I look at Santana to see if I hear correctly and she nods the people around me cheer and congratulate me and I am taken aback. "Santana Lopez and Quinn Fabray. Congratulations to all our nominees..." before she can finish Becky starts banging the xylophone and I hold back a giggle.

I was nominated for prom queen against two of my closest friends? what the actual fuck.

me and mike were sat together in glee, and I couldn't help but stare and he eyes me curiously "what is with you and staring bubs?" he asks, kissing me to bring me out of my gaze.

"just admiring how breathtaking and hot you are. like damn, I did good." I say and he smirks before kissing me and then my neck before me schue walked in.

"a big congrats to all our prom nominees!" everyone then claps and I get up and join me schue in the front of the club, "but, hey listen up. we are all winners, because principal figgins asked the new directions to sing again this year." all cheer and I hold back from rolling my eyes, "all right. roma has a announcement. so listen to her." mr schue says before taking a seat.

"we listen to her more than you mr schue." tana says and I smile blowing her a kiss.

"okay, so as will just said the glee club have been asked to perform. but there will be other people performing." I say smiling and a chorus of 'who' rang through the room, "my friend ed has said he'll come and do a few songs, and my friend taylor has said she will, as well as justin so we will have the actual bieber instead of trout mouth bieber." I say sending a playful wink to Sam and he shakes his head while laughing. all cheer at the two and once they stop I speak again, "the theme for this year's prom will be enchanted forest/garden. so think very romantic and whimsical." all cheer at the theme and the girls get all smiley so I know I chose a good theme.