40

🍪🧸

🧸⛈ooo ୭̥ heart

🧸⛈
ooo ̥ heart.

episode thirteen.

"okay, everybody, let's hear it for love!" we cheered happily, "your assignment for valentines week is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs." i sighed happily as i rested my head on mike's shoulder.

"now, regionals is next week, and we still need to raise $250 for costumes and hair spray." mr schue says.

"oh, god, not another bake sale." tina groans and i smile.

"if any student gives ten dollars, we will sing these 'world's greatest love songs' to their valentine. we will serenade each classroom..." everyone cut him off.

"no!" we all shouted.

and of course rachel yelled, "yes!"

"two years ago, we went room-to-room christmas caroling, they threw food." liv said, "and shoes. but at least i got to throw a shoe back, i never did get into trouble for that though."

i sigh raising my hand, "yes romana? and welcome back by the way." he says with a warm smile and i stop myself from rolling my eyes at him.

"cheers for the welcome back will." i say getting up and walking to the front.

"mr schue, how many times do i have to tell you?" he says.

"can't hear you, too much bliss." i say sarcastically and mike laughs, "anyway, a friend of mine wanted to help the glee club." i say with a smile.

"what friend? you have so many cool ones?" artie asks.

"true, my friend kim." i say and all the girls know immediately.

"kim kardashian?" finn asks dumbly.

"no kim fucking possible. yes kim kardashian." i say with a eye roll.

"she and her new boyfriend, who i'm not permitted to say who he is. loves music, and when i mentioned regionals and how it would decide if we go to chicago they immediately donated the remainder of the money. and if we do go to chicago, they'll pay for our flights and hotel." i say with a smile and all cheer.

i walk towards me schue and hand him the remainder of the money.

"uh, roma, i can't take that." mr schue protests.