29

🩰☁️

☁️🗝ooo ୭̥ new york

☁️🗝
ooo ̥ new york

episode twenty two

the glee club have arrived in new york. the city of dreams. the city that never sleeps.

romana and mike were looking at what was playing on broadway, she mentioned how it would be amazing to watch 'mamma mia' on broadway. the two then made there way to where the other members of glee were sat after mike stayed back for a few minutes before he made his way back to romana.

"a year and a half ago...the new directions were nothing but a group of seven misfits stumbling their way...through a horrific rendition of 'sit down, your rockin the boat'" kurt says reminiscing.

"now here we are at the top of the show choir heap. nationals!" kurt shouts happily.

"i want to hit up central park, get my frolic on." tina says, romana nudges nate with a smirk.

"i want to throw stuff off the brooklyn bridge." puck states, and olivia shoves him before kissing him.

"i want to do something romantic with you." romana whispers to mike.

"guys, hold on. i mean, we still have two songs to write." finn tells the club, romana rolls her eyes.

after a bit of discussion, romana decides to lighten the mood so she sings, "start spreading the news" happily, "i'm leaving today!" mike joins in with a funny voice, and romana pecks him.

"i want to be apart of it, new york, new york!" all sing, laughing happily.

"guys, i have news. to celebrate our impending win at nationals...i got us all 13 tickets...to broadway's longest-running show ever...cats." most look at rachel confused.

"whoo!" brittany shouts, "yeah, you did."

"you might want to check the dates on those tickets, rachel...because cats closed about 11 years ago." romana agreed with quinn.

"he did seem crazy. he charged my credit card by swiping it through his butt crack." all look at her disgusted.

(ཾミ☆)

after mr schue strangely left the club, to go 'sign paperwork', everybody began writing songs. romana was sat next to mike as she flipped through her already written songs, with mike looking at the pages of hundreds of lyrics.

after a little brittany said she had written her song, romana was happy for her cousin and as she sang 'my cup' romana smiled brightly. it was a masterpiece, and she did a chefs kiss at the end.