28

🩰☁️

☁️🗝ooo ୭̥ funeral

☁️🗝
ooo ̥ funeral

episode twenty one

as romana was finishing her last scene on tree hill her phone was buzzing with a text, but she would look later.

despite finishing her work, she was still planning on joining the glee club in new york so she had a chance to say goodbye to her cast members and one of her many families.

"and scene" mark called at the end and everyone began applauding, this was what happened whenever you finished shooting and due to romana doing just that everyone gathered to say goodbye.

after her thank you's and goodbyes to the crew she had the cast to say goodbye too, but the group decided they'd go for a meal later.

so instead she went to her phone, as she looked at her phone her heart sank, it was a message from her mom reading;

daddy🧸
i know you're busy but mom is in the hospital, she is okay and she doesn't want you to come unless you've finished filming. i love you princess and i'll keep you updated. 🥰

once she finished reading the message her face went white, and the cast noticed and rushed to her despite being in a scene.

"roma honey, talk to us." sophia said in her mom voice.

romana couldn't talk and instead began crying, she fell into james and he held her. trying to comfort her the best way he can.

after calming down all she could say was, "my moms in hospital." before she found herself hiding her head in james' chest as he held her tightly.

the cast share a look, all are aware of the crash and her nana, so they know romana would be thinking the worst things possible. romana had finished filming and needs to get back to lima so that's what they arranged.

she would be using, one tree hill's plane to fly back to lima. and there the cast made sure mike would be waiting. sophia decided to go with her, for the time being and mark had no objections.

after goodbyes with the cast and getting her bag packed she was on her way to the air strip, sophia was sat in the back with her and with romana resting her head on her lap she was being a caring mother figure.

the worst thing was sophia knew romana felt guilty and thought is she didn't go to wilmington she'd be able to be there and her mom wouldn't have ended up in the hospital.