08

🩰☁️

                                                                                              ☁️🪐                                                                      ooo ୭̥ funk

☁️🪐
ooo ̥ funk

episode twenty one

stood in between mike and matt, romana was stood looking at the auditorium stage and saw none other than vocal adrenaline talking on the stage. once the other members of the new directions arrived out of the crowd came jesse. romana's blood was boiling.

"jesse? what are you doing up there with them?"

"i've transferred back to carmel high, rachel. i'm sorry that it's come to this, but you guys were awful to me."

at this romana sighed loudly and mike wrapped a arm around her in a comfortable way.

"you never accepted me, you never listened to my clearly superior ideas."

"why are you here in our auditorium?"

"the blogs and chat rooms say that we're finished, and that you guys are ripe to topple us. we just wanted to show you a little something we came up with a few days ago to see if you agree with that assessment."

after a amazing performance the traitor had finished and was stood looking out into the glee club.

"thanks for letting us borrow your auditorium, guys. it's quaint."

jesse looked at the faces staring him down, looking at romana a hint of regret flashed on his face.

🩰🪐

"alright guys today i want to talk to you about regrets. who has some?"

"giving my heart to jesse just to have it crushed like the stage floor at a performance of stomp."

"thinking 'trust me' was a sensible birth control option."

"we all have them."

mr schue then went on to talk about his divorce and shit show of a marriage. the conversation then went on to how to get revenge.

romana threw out, "slash the tyres on their entitled asses cars. if you slash all four insurance pays out, just three they pay themselves." many turned to her surprise evident that she knew how many wheels needed to be slashed for insurance. romana thought it was obvious she said it as a joke but nope. puck and finn took it seriously.