21

🩰☁️

☁️🗝ooo ୭̥ blame it onthe alcohol

☁️🗝
ooo ̥ blame it on
the alcohol

episode fourteen

romana's phone rang in the hallway while she was walking with olivia.

"did you hear?" santana asked. 

"yeah, i just told liv."  romana says.

"mercedes just told me." artie chimed in. 

"is anybody going?" 

"i'll go if you guys do. but there's gotta be enough alcohol to make me wanna hang out with hobbit, plus if it goes to shit we can ditch her and the rest of us can continue the party at my house." romana said causing liv to laugh. 

"but it's alcohol awareness week." brittany pointed out. 

"and i am aware of how much fun alcohol is." santana remarked. 

"let's ask puckerman." 

"you're go for puck." he answered. 

"noah, it's sant-ittany, art-cedes, and liv-mana. can your friend score us some wine coolers?" santana asked as they all met up at the hallway junction. 

"no, but his ID can." puck answered. 

"the rachel berry house party train wreck and roma house party back up is officially a go.."

꧁ꕥ꧂

romana was walking towards rachel's when a car pulled up next to her, she was planning on ignoring the driver but when she realised it was mike she happily jumped into the car.

since seeing each other at the shop and talking the two have been trying to get back a friendship. though both deep down want more. it had worked as well, the two had now got a friendship back, and late night phone calls are a staple.

"you look nice." mike says, romana blushes. she was wearing a a red bandana top with mom jeans.

"so do you." romana replies looking at his outfit, a pair of jeans and a basic tee that showed of his muscles fantastically. "any how, if this is a train wreck the back up plan is ditching hobbit and continuing the party at my house."

mike laughs at her and just smiles. the two continue to joke with each other up until he pulls up, before walking in romana turns to him, "how bad do you think this is about to be?"