34

🍪🧸

🧸⛈ooo ୭̥ mash-off

🧸⛈
ooo ̥ mash-off.

episode six.

as i was sat watching finn and puck sing 'hot for teacher', i couldn't keep my eyes off mike who was backing the two along with blaine. how did i get such a hot guy?

once they finished i cheered loudly, and mike sat next to me and i just couldn't calm down. i whisper, "i'm so turned on right now" and a smirk covers his face. i at least thought it was a whisper but when cleo and luke start smirking i know i said it out loud. "i said that out loud right?" and both nod, and the other members of glee nod too. "fuck me", i say hiding my head in his chest and all begin laughing.

mike whispers, "i can't right now in the middle of the choir room. how about later?" he says and i can feel the smirk through his words.

as he kisses my neck secretly i bite back a moan, this boy knows exactly what to do. and as the bell rings i say a silent prayer, if glee went on any longer i think i would've had to excuse myself to cool down.

"use protection!" liv calls out as she and the rest of the glee club disperse and i giggle.

"you okay babe?" he says with that same smirk and i roll my eyes. i just get up and take his hand leading him to my car so we can go to my house.

as we drive, i am yet to say something and mike smiles. "i was joking okay." he says and i flip him off.

"everyone in glee probably thinks i'm constantly horny now. and you didn't help being all sexy and turning me on." i say with a pout and he smiles.

"i'm sorry okay? it's easy to tease you. now let's go to yours and do whatever you want. and i won't complain." he says and a smirk covers my face.

"well first you're going to help me with how turned on i am right now. and then we'll watch dance moms." mike nods before we arrive to my house and instantly make our way to my room.

(ཾミ☆)

me and mike make our way to the auditorium, mr schue had asked for us to go there today for a change.

"what are you doing here?" rachel questions,  as both glee clubs enter from opposite sides of the stage.

"shelby told us she had something to show us. what are you doing here?" mercedes questions back rudely. 

"mr schue said the same thing." i told them.

"let me guess, he wants to combine choirs for sectionals. well, it's not gonna happen. the troubletones are here to stay. so why don't you shuffle your busted choir off our stage." santana scoffs, and i know immediately it's her competitive streak.