36

🍪🧸

🧸⛈ooo ୭̥ hold on to sixteen

🧸⛈
ooo ̥ hold on to sixteen.

episode eight.

we were sat in the choir room, discussing sectionals. "we have 15 members, yeah the balance is off because 6 are girls and 9 are boys but we have the members. it's all about picking songs that shows all of our strengths." i say with a smile trying to encourage the group.

we don't need rachel, i know this but everyone else disagrees with my opinion.

"hey, great news everybody" mr schue begins as he and finn walk in with red solo cups and apple cider. "sectionals is going to be a challenge, but we have a-" kurt cuts mr schue off.

"mr schue we all appreciate your endless supply of affirmations, but all the sparkling cider in the world can't deny the fact that the titanic has hit the iceberg and now we're on a sinking ship." all nod there heads agreeing with kurt. 

when someone calls out, "not if i can help it." and i instantly smile.

sam is back, and as he walks in i squeal with excitement before jumping into his arms. "i have missed my trout mouth beiber."

"and i've missed you roma, i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for finn and rachel. i sort of lost my way, but...true friends help you find your way back." he says still with his arm wrapped around me, and i smile warmly before leaning into mike with a smile.

it's looking up, it really is. "let's hear it for sam evans!" finn calls out opening the cider and all of us cheer.

"all right, enough of the sentimental stuff. it's time y'all get a little country back in this joint! oh!" he announces before beginning to play 'red solo cup' and all sing along.

i smile brightly as i drink my cider, and stay wrapped in mike's arms after dancing to the song.

"corn dogs!"  someone calls as we finish the song.

santana comes in happily, "i just heard the news that trouty mouth is back in town. i've been keeping a notebook, just in case this day ever came. 'welcome back, lisa rinna. i've missed you so much since your family packed their bags, loaded them in your mouth, and skipped town. i can't tell you how many times i've wanted to enjoy a crisp pickle, but couldn't find anyone to suck the lid off the jar. i assume you've been working as a baby-polisher, where young mothers place their infants' heads in your mouth to get back that newborn shine. so glad you're back. i haven't seen a smile that big since a claymation abominable snowman got his teeth pulled by that little gay elf dentist. love, santana.'" we all awkwardly looked at each other as she finished.