Chapter 1

Will sighs as he runs the shower, making sure the temperature is right before letting his whole body soak in the liquid.

He runs suds all over himself and scrubs at his pointy ears, and fluffy, light brown tail, making sure there isn't spot that reeks of wolf.

"You almost done in there?"  A voice calls from outside of the shower room making Will tilt his ears down behind, his tail instantly by the inside of his thigh.

"I just started.."  he calls back a little more quiet and high pitched than he expected. 

"Its alright!  Just be done soon.. please"  the voice replies as the young boy rubs the rest of the suds around on him and starts rinsing it out quickly as he can.  But not leaving any body part with shampoo on it behind.

He dries off quickly and grabs the clothes he was given by one of the workers, putting on a white tank top, a blue and green plaid shirt buttoning it up to the top and black jeans.

He grabs the white socks and the plain black converse that every "product"  is given.  A term every werewolf and human that is stuck in the blood market.

He then walks as quickly as he can out of the shower room, Dustin waiting for him with pity in his eyes. 

"Please dont give me that look."  Will says quietly as Dustin's ears perk up, while he grabs a comb and starts brushing at the smaller boy's locks.

"I know..but I dont wanna fucking lose a friend like you over some bloodlust jerks."  Dustin replies with a low angry growl caught in his throat. 

"Hey.." Will says looking up at Dustin meeting the same pitiful eyes again, "At least you'll live longer than me"  he adds with a small smile and a hopeful look.

Dustin frowns and scoffs,  "just because I'm not an Omega doesnt mean I'm off the hook.  I'm no Alpha, I can't lead a pack, and I'm now stuck here in the clutches of those shit-heads prepping every human and every werewolf to their death!"  Dustin explains loudly as he then neatly tucks in Will's collar on his shirt.

Will frowns and his ears go limp at the thought, having to prep people to their death sounds like torture.

Dustin paused with a concerned look, "and why the hell would Ted Wheeler, buy a Male Werewolf?  That man consumes more of the Females here than those psychotic Vampires out there."  He says, shivers running down both their spines.

"Maybe this is a mistake, maybe he accidentally purchased the wrong person?"  Will says with a small hopeful look back at the other boy.

Dustin shrugs with uncertainty, "I-I don't know..  but I hope so"  Dustin says as he steps back admiring his work on Will, even though it wasnt much. 

Will gulps as he clenches his hands, sweat everywhere on him, "stay calm Will, maybe the Wheeler won't get at you fast as the others?"  Dustin says with a shrug.

Will only nods his tail back almost between his legs again.  Dustin motion's him to get to the waiting room, "Just wait here good sir,"  Dustin says in a British accent making Will chuckle, only a bit of happiness sparked through him.

"Your Master"  Dustin pauses and fake gags at the word before continuing, "will be here shortly."  He says quietly before looking at Will with sadness and sorrow.  Will looks back with a small frown a tear threatening to leak out of his eye but remains in the tear duct.

"Good bye Will.."  Dustin finally says to the boy after a long pause, Will frozen still his heart rate quickening.

"Good bye Dustin.."  Will chokes out with a whimper as he waits in the small dim light room for his Vampire to arrive.