EPILOGUE

3 years later

Manik was making an important presentation in his laptop in evening same time nandini came out from the washroom after taking a cold shower. Water droplets were dripping from her wet hairs and her bathrobe was neatly tied around her stomach.

Her eyes catch manik who was very indulge in his laptop. Not giving any attention to our nandini. Nandini make a angry pout and went near him and shut his laptop.

" What the hell is this nandu?? Baby i was doing a very important work." Manik snapped a little trying to open the laptop but nandini didn't let him.

" You have worked enough in office and now you this time is only mine." She said and sat on his laps. He smiled and laced his arms around her waist to pull her close.

He pecked her lips and she throw his tie after opening it fully. She started to open to shirt buttons while tracing her wet fingers on his sexy abs Deliberately tracing his torso. He hold her hand while looking at her red cheeks.

" Nandu when you know you are too shy to do all this. Why you're trying. Just leave everything on me." Manik said and throw his shirt aside.

" Manik i know i can be bold in front of anyone but not you but thanks a lot for making me the one i'm now. " She peck his lips.

" You know kitna mushkil tha mere liye tumse ek kiss lena but finally tumhe bold banate banate tumhe kiss karna to sikha diya at Least. " He said and she slapped his chest.

" Manik thanks a lot for giving me the confidence i have now without you i can never imagine myself as a independent girl. " She said and he kissed her forehead and got up taking her in his arms. After getting up he make her lay down on the mattress.

" Baby i just came after taking a shower hmm. " They both smile and manik went to washroom to take the shower.

Nandini's pov

It's been two years since we're married. We both fight, argue even slap each other but when we at last we couldn't suppress our feelings and fall in each other arms. This two years were been very very difficult for me as well as for manik because we both decided..............ohh what we decided was other thing but when he gave me training to become bold enough for fight for myself was totally a new thing for me. He appointed a trainer for me to taught me everything about professional life like eating with new styles, how to talk while maintaining your professionalism, how to dress up and everything. I still remember how happy he was when first time i kissed him *blushing* but the same thing make me remember one more thing. Oh god how embarrassing it was.

Flashback

Next day of our wedding night

Nandini was blushing like stupid while taking the shower looking at the love bites and tracing them and after getting ready in pink net embroidered saree she went down admiring the choice of manik.

She helped nyonika and mukti. After some time all the family members came to have the breakfast but manik was no where.

" Where is manik nandu?? You know nandu manik never like being late in his works but see today he is the one who is late. " Nyonika said sipping her tea sitting on the chair.

" Mom yesterday was their wedding night na so he must be doing his work whole night so let him sleep. Sab nandini ki tarah itne pyaare to nhi hote na who thinks first about the family. " Mukti said serving breakfast and nandini face turn into beetroot bending her head down.

No one can hear them because muskan, navya, nandini, nyonika and mukti were sitting at one corner. They all burst into laughter.

Mukti handed nandini a black tea the one manik drinks at morning.