[KIDNAPPED]

Next day

All the family members are present in the hall and manik was standing in middle holding nandini's hand.

Narayan- what do you want to day manik beta?? Why are you hesitating. It's your family my child please tell me your issue. *narayan asked concerned*

Manik- actually chachaji after tommorow i have thought about my decision again and after thinking i decided i want to marry nandini before going to mumbai and from there she can continue her studies and career as me and my family is not having any problem and i also want to marry her because now i can't stay away from her.

Manik said bluntly making everybody shocked specially nandini, alia and narayan. Nandini face was a little red because of embarrassment and alia was smiling looking there love. Narayan came forward and hugged him.

" By looking at your love towards my nandini i can say you two will ways stay happy with each other because your love is unconditional for each other. I am happy that you confessed your love so bluntly. It's true that i have never seen someone confessing their love so bluntly but your words just touched my heart. So for now you don't have to stay away from each other. " Narayan said and laughed along with family members and nandini and manik look down because of manik words and embarrassing situation.

" We are planning to go after 10 days. " Nyonika said and narayan and family look shocked. " You mean you want to do this marriage in 10 days. It's a very short period to think about the arrangements, functions and most important...........
.......... *alia and mukti just cutted narayan words off and shouted*
Dresssssssssssessss.

All the family look at them seriously and gave them are you mad 😒 wala look.

" No mom seriously we have to do the shopping after all it's my dever's marriage. I am one and only bhabhi so i will purchase lot's of dresses for everyone. " Mukti exclaimed happily and nyonika smile looking at her.

" Yes papa you know it's my nandini didi's marriage after all and that too with manik malhotra so i think we should started our shopping. " Alia said looking at narayan and he happily take her in a hug.

" Chacha ji hum kuch kehna chahte hain!!! " Nandini asked in very low voice.

" Vo i want this marriage to be happened in very simple manner i mean i know chachaji you were always excited about my marriage and i also want you to fulfil all the dreams but i just want it to be simple. " Alia just made a bad face.

" It's the first marriage of our family. Why you want it to be simple. You know shaadi main jitne log hote hain utna hi maza aata hain!! " Alia said and nandini look at manik.

" I agreed with alia but alia if nandini is saying then there must be some reason behind it. " Manik said and all of them smiled.

" Ok so decided just made a list only special friends and relatives should be invited. " Nyonika said and all of them just started to discuss about marriage, decorations & functions.

" We want a simple marriage and that will happened in this house only. " Manik declared and they all agreed. Manik and nandini went to nandini's room. Manik silently sat on the bad and look at her room. Her room was very neat and clean and aura of her room was very peaceful. Walls are painted with very light colours. He closed his eyes and smiled.

" Why are you smiling?? " Nandini asked sitting next to him.

" Why aren't you happy?? See now everything is fine. Our wedding is happening in just 10 days. I am super excited to take you away from this room and home. " Manik said like a child and hold her hand.