[TENSED]

Manik was so much happy. abhimanyu and viraj also seem very happy to see their baby boy happy because they always want him to be like this but since nyonika incident happens he lost his smile, his carefree laugh and started to show his devil side to everyone causes everyone started to get scared from him but the reality is manik is so innocent. He just want a person to heal him who will make him happy, who try to heal him with all their love and finally he found his happiness in nandini. Manik also clarified whole scene to viraj and abhimanyu and asked them to stay shut infront of mukti.

At night

Manik was looking at his new clothes and feeling so happy. He open his each and every rack inside closet which have many branded and expensive clothes, jackets,shoes, watches, perfumes and threw them like he was throwing garbage.  viraj and abhimanyu came inside his room and found him stucked in clothes and he was struggling like he has stucked in cobweb. They came in and clear all the mass of ground which he has thrown up. Actually he mixed all his clothing including new and used.

"Thanks dad." Manik thanked taking a deep breath. He happily hug his dad but found him glaring at him.

"Why are you staring at me like this dad? I am know i am handsome." Manik praises himself looking himself into the big glass mirror settled before the racks.

"Is this the way to arrange your things? May i know where are the clothes we just bought today?" Viraj said showing him all the mess.

"I am trying to set-up my closet from messy to arranged one. I just threw my old used clothes and the new clothes has been crushed under the heap of old once." Manik answered and this shocked viraj.

"Is this the way to arranged manik. What are you trying to do?" Viraj asked with shocked voice.

"Dad i am trying to save your money." Listening to him abhimanyu couldn't stop his giggle that finally escaped from his lips.

"mr manik malhotra today your shopped whole mall for yourself and you are saying you are trying to save money." Abhimanyu laughed more loudly.

"so i don't know which colour she likes. If i would have knew that then i would'd only buy the colours she likes." Manik reasoned out.

"o ho matlab you are deeply fallen in love with her."

Manik saw him sarcastically,"from last 2 days i am only saying this thing repeatedly and now finally you got it. Now help me i have to arrange my closet."

Suddenly his phone ranged.

"you people please start i will come soon for helping you." Saying this manik walked out of the closet leaving viraj and abhimanyu behind.
They both nodded and started to folding the clothes. viraj was folding and abhimanyu was settling them down into his racks.

"sarvagun sampann pati......" Viraj jested and laughed where abhimanyu just look at him being so offended.

"Yes dad, i've got familiar to all these stuff because the day since i've married mukti, i have been doing this and not sir." Abhimanyu replied folding the last clothes and after that he wiped his delusional tears making viraj laughed out loud.

"mukti is the best she took you to real track." Viraj said patting his back.

"One day i'll teach her a lesson dad." Abhimanyu said through teeth gritted.

"I can see that abhimanyu." Viraj look at him strangely and abhimanyu look here and there in horror.

Viraj laughed and they started to talk to each other and in almost 2 hours they have completed their work and now whole room and closet is clean when they saw manik coming back to his room.