[MARRIAGE]

From next day rituals has started. All house is full decorated and from everywhere we only could hustle bustle. Finally they started everything from the engagement ceremony. Finally manan are going to be tied in a bond called marriage. Manik was super happy so was nandini.

Inside the main hall all of them waiting for their girls to showed up but they were taking time.

" Why these girls are not coming nor letting me see my nandini. " Manik said frustrated sitting in his chair which was assigned for groom.

" She'll come soon vaise bhi sabar ka phal meetha hota hain!!! " Kabir teased and others laughed making manik angry.

He was looking extra handsome in his expensive tuxedo with his jet black hairs. He was looking like a dream boy of every girl but still waiting for the girl whom he wants to be called as his. Though he desperately waiting for her. Suddenly she appears with mukti looking like an angel in her white lehnga. Manik just look at his beautiful fiance. Mukti came holding her and make her sit beside manik. Manik was staring at her face but she not for once lift her lashes to look at him.

" Wow what a beautiful couple. " Nyonika exclaimed happily and, kabir take their pictures as it was totally private ceremony with less peoples.

Nyonika came forward and put their khandani red chunri on her head and put tilak on her head. Give her gifts and kissed her forehead. Nandini touch her feet completing the ritual same with manik. Narayan came and put tilak and rice on manik's forehead and blessed him with lot's of gifts.

After they completed alia and mukti came with rings and manik look at nandini. She slowly look into his eyes and give her hand in his palm. He crease it softly and put on a ring in her ring finger and kiss her knuckles making her blush and others hooted.

Then nandini make him wear the ring and they complete the celebration feeding each others sweets and lot's of blessing to the couple soon to be.

All of them knew that only 3 days is left for the marriage so the preparation is on full swing. Alia was making their dresses ready for the next function and muskan was thinking something very keenly navya was watching her expressions.

" So everything is ready for tommorow as nyonika aunty said only haldi and mehndi will be happening so every dress is ready. " Alia said, while settling herself in front of muskan and between nandini and navya.

" What are you thinking about muskan?? " Alia shook her and she think and said, " Hum main se nandini is first who is going to get married first so that means she'll have babies before us. Ye to bhedbhav hain na. " Muskan said and everyone laugh and nandini blushed.

" If you wanted to get married soon then talk to bhai, don't worry every man wants only one thing from woman and after that you'll also have babies. " Alia said boldly making their eyes widened.

" Vaise nandini because you are the one don't forget to share your first experience to us. " Navya said and muskan and navya laughed where nandini was confused.

" Which experience guys hum aapki baato ko samajh nhi pa rhe hain khulkar samjhaiye na. " Nandini said and they laughed more.

" Le navya ab samjha isko sab khul kar. " Muskan laughed and navya rolled her eyes on her.

" Nandini i was talking about your first night, your first experience of intimacy ab aaya samajh. " Navya said and nandini become shocked + blushed + speechless.

Suddenly mukti came inside after taking a shower and sat in their circle. She found all of them laughing and nandini red ( thinking something). She looks confusingly at her and alia told her everything and  she pass a smile at her.