[SIR KISS]

As soon nandini get down from train she was hugged by harshad with a great force. She hugged him back happily.

Nandini-  thanks bhai for coming to pick me up.

Harshad-   chhoti thanks alot to come here just for me.

Nandini- its my choice and i want to come.

Harshad-  same i also want to come.

She smiles and she bend down to take his blessings as her chachaji always taught her to take blessing from elders. Harshad held her in between.

Harshad-   what are you doing please don't do that and he hugged her.

Harshad hug her and then found everyone is looking at them so he take her small bag and take her to that place where competition was held. Reaching there he take her to his room and asked her for to some rest and she sleep for some time.

Here in mumbai manik was having a hard time because he was missing nandini like hell. Spending time with fab5 is also not helping him this time because you all might have heard somewhere when a person got in love he started to dreaming about her and even saw her everywhere. Same is happening with manik his medicine of his every disease is very far away from him.

He saw some peoples doing regging and he remember mukti.
He started to watch it like a movie while putting his palm under his chin and  one hand holding another from elbow. Here that girl was mixing chilli flakes in pizza and threatening another one to eat it. Mukti,kabir and dhruv look at this so angrily where manik was smiling looking at this he was imagining nandini and blushing.

Mukti shouted-  manik what's wrong with you?

Manik said in dilemma-   everything is not perfect but it will be once my sweetheart will come back.

Kabir-   who sweetheart

Manik point towards 3 girl and said-   dekho Kabir, mukti and dhruv

Manik went towards them and that 3 girls was gone but he still imagining mukti,Kabir and dhruv and the boy who was being bullied by them is standing there. He went to her and imagine nandini in him. He cupped his both cheeks and whole canteen was watching the scenario with wide eyes.

Manik look into his eyes and imagining him to be nandini and open his heart in front of him.

Manik-   you know when i first saw you i have fall for you. They were bullied you but you save yourself in very polite manner without creating any scene and now they were bullying you. ( point towards that girls) tumne unhe kuch nhi kaha, pata hain mujhe kitna bura laga agar tum vo pizza kha leti to tum bilkul nhi seh pati aur tum janti ho na tumhe dard main dekhkar mujhe kitna dard hota hain.

Dhruv and Kabir were looking at him with amazed look because manik malhotra per ye 5,5 kilo ki lines doesn't suit. Mukti was laughing because she understood that what manik was imagining and what he is doing.

Mukti shouted-    manik kiss manik kiss

She showed his eyes to everyone and everyone started to shout-    sir kiss sir kiss

The boy to whom he is holding sweating and shivering was now shivering more.

______________________________________

Here muski and navya laughed happily and they came into canteen while thinking about their incoming life. They are super duper happy for nandini. It is a different thing that they met her just before a week but they got so much atteched with her by her communication, by her manners when she shyed about small small things. In short they just love her like their sister.