[ACCEPTANCE]

Today my story has cross 65k views, 9k votes and 2.45k comments. Feeling so good and contented. Just 32 chapters and i got such a superb response. Thnx a lot guys.

_____________________________________

Manik's pov

Forwarding my lips towards hers giving me a unknown peace and i also want her to feel same like me so i look at her face and found her waiting. Her cheeks become red due to blush and she clutched my collar so tightly. I know a girl like her can do anything for her love once but am i doing right. She is simple small town girl and those 3 months with her totally blessed for me because i got to know about her way of thinking. She wants to share all her first things with her husband but i am her boyfriend. Yes i agree that i concede her as my wife already but that doesn't means i can do anything with my baby.

Vaise hi badi mushkilo se mani hain!!! I can't take any chance now!
And yeah manik you were doing wrong ek tarah se you were just going to break your promise so get a grip on yourself. Don't be a pervert.

Pov ends

Manik suddenly look at her face her closed eyes and trembling hands are showing she was so nervous he simply move upward and pressed his lips on her forehead and nandini open her eyes.

" Nandini i know what you must be thinking but for my desires i can't broke my promise." He said and nandini smiles and kiss his forehead.

" Nandini i already knew but i want it to listen from you. You have forgive me na." Manik asked holding her face and nandini nodded in yes.

" Humne aapko maaf kar diya!! Kyuki hum samajh gye hain ki jitne zaroori hum aapke liye hain. Utne hi zaroori aap bhi hamare liye hain!
*she said while holding his face* aaj jab vo ladki aapke itne paas thi toh hame bahaut bura laga. Tab hame samajh main aaya ki how much you matter to me." Nandini said and a tear slipped from her eyes and he wipes it and hugged her. She also reciprocate with equal enthusiasm.

Soon they entered in party hall hand in hand. All of them look both and smiles knowing that they must have sort out their cute fight. Before they could say anything their whole group pounce on them and hugged them. After sometime they have their dinner.now it's time to bid a bye to each other. Harshad asked alia and nandini to stay with him but they couldn't agree because they have strict orders from nyonika that no scholarship students could spend their night out. Then all of them went away.

Manik look at,nandini as he only pushed everyone out of the hall as he wants to spend some time with nandini.

" What are,you thinking nandini?" Manik asked as he found nandini thinking something. " Kuch nhi bas ye soch rahe hain ki kitni badal gyi hain hamari zindagi. Humne kabhi nhi socha tha ki ek din aap aur hum..." She stopped when she found manik taking her both hands in his.