[DO YOU LOVE HER?]

First of all guys happy Valentine's day and happy army day.

Just celebrate your valentines day with your love once and pray for our indian army soldiers who lost their life in Pulwama attack last year on 14.feb.2019

Enjoy the chapter guys.

Manik pull nandini with him but sje was still in haze that what nyonika was hiding but she was sure of one thing that if nyonika is innocent then she is gonna gift her manik, her son,her family but for that she needs to know each and everything about them. Manik pull her and takes her into a corner and clutch her waist so tightly.

" Chodiye hame. You are hurting me." Nandini whined but manik was stubborn enough. He look at her with his angry gaze make her shut." Really it's hurting, seriously nandini it's hurting but what about the pain which you gave me every passing second." Manik said leaving her arm. " I tried i bloody tried to give you all your happiness for you i have to disguise myself i have even hide everything for my family and my friends *chuckled* but what you did nandini *he laughed and a tear slipped from his eye* you said you hate me matlab apne jis pyaar se main sunna chahta hu ki vo bhi mujhse pyaar karta hain it was clearly confessing that she Hates me. Nandini jitna maine tumse pyaar kiya hain na utna shayad main apne aap se bhi pyaar nhi karta but what you did. You said you hate me and after that you went to nyonika to make more fun of my feelings. I am that bad ki i don't deserve any happiness. Firstly nyonika and now you. Why why always god took my happiness away. * he cried like a child*."

" Manik listen to me first. It's just that nyonika ma'am was trying to make me understand about your...." Nandini try to pacify him but he cut her off." No she tried to manipulate you because she can't see me happy so she tried to do every single thing to do to cause me pain." Manik roared.

" You know manik maybe whatever you are saying might be the truth but i saw her eyes and they are craving to see you happy aur koi vyakti ( person) jhooth bol sakta hain per aankhain nhi!!! Aur ab hum aapse tabhi baat karenge jab aap taiyaar ho hame sunne ke liye." Nandini shouted in tears and push him and ran away.

Here manik was very angry because he can't see his lovable thing or person with nyonika and here a girl whom he consider as his life is taking the side of his baddest enemy.

Manik's pov- hame nandini se baat karni hogi.

He ran and sesrched whole college but didn't get her and suddenly he was going towards hostel he banged with a girl and her suitcase have fallen down. Manik said sorry and helped her. When he was going back that girl called her sweetly.

" Manik sir!!" He turned and saw a beautiful girl in knee length dress." Hey i am not sir! You can call me manik but later actually this time i am bit busy." Manik answered and going suddenly she hugged him." Do you know i am a biggest fan of yours. I have seen all your concerts 💃🎤 and i have whole collection of your lectures which you have published to motivate youth. You are such an inspiration to all of us sir. You made your carrier by yourself i mean along with doing studies." Manik smiled and said thanks. " See dear you must be my fan but i don't think i deserve this much praising because they are only lectures to motivate youth but frankly speaking i don't follow them even i am average student." He said and laugh and that girl laugh a little with him.

" You know you are too cool. You just tell me sari sachchai about you. If i revealed them phir......" She joked." Phir kya then every youth will follow me and become lazy and foodie like me" He also joked.they laughed together." Aapka ek autograph mil sakta hain manik" Girl asked." Off course " He give her an autograph and hive his charming smile." Tumse milkar achcha laga meri dost banogi" He forward his hand and she accepted, " Alia moorthy" She said and went towards hostel.

Alia was a chatterbox so she couldn't control herself and started to talk to him. " Actually i am from ratangarh a small town near delhi but i was good in studies so nyonika ma'am give me scholarship and i came here." Hearing nyonika name he clantched his jaw.

Manik's pov- why the hell is nyonika is serving scholarship to every girl i likes. Firstly nandini and now alia. Nandini is my love but alia is someone who is innocent but make me compelled to talk to her. Nhi manik nhi badle ke bare main sochna bhi mat vaise hi ek ne teri zindagi main toofan la rakhe hain. Maybe alia tsunami le aae. You have to target nyonika directly not by bullying her scholarship students.

Alia went inside the hostel but manik found nandini near a tree where a boy was talking to her. Manik stormed towards them and shocked to see harshad there. This time manik was feeling like what the f*** is happening with me. Manik eyes went red in anger. Harshad look at him and hugged him but he didn't hugged him back. Confused harshad broke the hug and just going to say something suddenly manik asked.

" Do you love her harshad?" Manik asked closing his eyes asked very calmly. "," Arep per "harshad try to explain but manik again said," I asked something harshad yes or no."," Ha per...................................

..
Harshad couldn't complete his words as a powerful punch landed on his jaw and he fallen down holding his jaw where nandini was confused,shocked + angry.

" Pehle nhi bata sakta tha pta hain main......" Manik was saying something suddenly harshad whinned like a child," Abe sale manik kya karra hain. Meri bezzati kyu karra hain meri behan ke saamne." " Wait behan" Firstly manik was confused but listneing behan he got his 440 volt Tubelight smile back but looking at nandini's face he gulped.

Nandini hold his coller and " Bas yahi aata hain na aapko. Logo ko marna pehle to ye bas students main hi tha per how dare you punch my bhai ha" Manik couldn't utter anything. Harshad was waiting that any of them helped him but nah they both were fighting so he himself stood up and nandini went,away angrily.

" Saale pehle nhi bol sakta tha teri behan hain " Manik cried. " Ha zaroor bol deta jaise bahaut chance diya tune mujhe aate hi mujhe Johncina jaise mara."

" Per ab main use manau kaise" Manik asked." But wait tu usko manana hi kyu chahta hain ha" Harshad asked curious." Kyuki pyaar karta hu usse" Manik said smiling.

Whayttytttttttttyytttttyy ,harshad shouted.

____________________________________

How 's chapter

Anything you want to share?

Nandini?

Manik😂?

Fight?

Manik's pov?

Guys you are voting and commenting and i am feeling very happy .m going for a month because of my works so meet you guys soon.

Tabtak ke liye follow me and vote for me.

320+ votes.