[CONGRATULATIONS]

Nandini was taking her trophy and renuka,devika and alia are super happy while girls were also feeling good because the most beautiful girl is leaving the college that means they can have their chances where boys are little sad.

"I know nandini you will make us proud like always. This opportunity is like a golden opportunity for you so just grab it and next week you have to go so children lets have a huge round of applause for nandini." Principal said and the whole ground was filled with loud sounds of applause.

After assembly all of the student retreat to their respective classes. As soon nandini entered her class alia took her in a big hug and whole class also cheered for her. When an angry person entered the class whole attention got diverted onto him as his face was clearly showing that he has been going through a lot.

Raghav entered the class with angry looks whole class was staring on him because for the first time he came in very angry mood, all the students of nandini's class knew that raghav is so much interested in nandini. Soon whole class was observing him but he was only staring at nandini, nandini was trying to avoid him but renuka and devika are making noises to tease nandini because they are still unaware of what raghav have done.

"Class just leave this room right now. I have to talk to nandini something important." He announced loudly making nandini and every other look at him in shock.

Though voice was low but it was deep and threatening. Students shivered and remember the last incidence when raghav just broke the ribs of two students behind nandini. Renuka and devika went ahead towards the exit and also signalled alia to give them privacy. Next second nandini pick her bag and got up from her chair where raghav whispered intently while blocking her way.
"I want to talk to you."

"But i dont..............." Nandini said and didn't even turned her face towards raghav which made him so hurt. Raghav hold her hand stubbornly.

Alia jump in between them and hold on his grip on nandini,"just leave her hand orelse i'll make your life hell."

Raghav said in his broken voice,"if i don't get nandini then my life will become only hell. Please alia i beg you just trust me i will always keep her happy and safe please believe me. I love you sister more than anything."

Devika and renuka look at him in shock because he was literally begging infront of alia.

"Why are you begging raghav? We all know that you love nandini so much." Devika said looking at raghav whose eyes had tears for now.

"Yes and alia why he is begging in front of you. Why are you standing like stone say something please." Renuka said looking at alia.

"Raghav please get up first." Alia said being embarrassed as raghav was kneel down infront of her. Raghav was on his knees and alia told renuka and devika everything and they become shocked.

"See raghav we respect you so much but we love nandu so much and love means care. You might be possessive about her but in your possessiveness don't make yourself a killer it will stake your image." Renuka said breaking the silance.

"But i think nandini should give a chance to him." Devika said defending raghav.

Alia look at devika and then look at raghav with little smile,"I also agree with you if raghav loves didi so much then i think he deserves a 2nd chance." They look at nandini for an answer but she was looking down as she don't know that what she wanted to do now?

"I can't say anything since i have left this responsibility on chachaji. So i want him to chooses my Partner."
Renuka and devika rolled their eyes where alia was looking at her lovingly.

"Its good that you wanted to know your chachaji's choice but you should search a one for you then talk about him to chachaji. I know he will be happy with your choice." Renuka said.