[LOVE#2]

Muskan and navya secretly escaped from there and message nandini to come to library  because they are there. Nandini got a message and she got little confused.

"I have to go and yes nice meeting you." Nandini smiled after opening her messege and bid them bye.

Mukti said very sweetly," I didn't seen any girl in traditional outfit before but genuinely you are looking so gorgeous."

"when you will try it you will also found yourself gorgeous i think you should try it." Nandini suggested.

"Sorry nandini but mukti have always been in western so i don't think mukti can manage with indian attire but yet i have to say that indian attire makes girl look good more than anyone." Kabir describe his point of view.

"I can understand and its her choice but i am also wearing this clothes from childhood and i found myself only comfortable in this." Nandini replied.

"you know how cute you're. You don't take anything in negative way." Dhruv says.

"because my chachaji didn't taught me that." Nandini replies to dhruv.

"you mean you only do what you chachaji consider as good." Dhruv asked keeping his both hands on table firmly and nandini simply nod in yes. She was proud of that, that she is her chachaji's girl.

"Let's do one thing let's go for shopping. you know i want clothes just like you because i want to look just like you sometimes." Mukti said with twinkling eyes.

"But i don't know anything here." Nandini seem really uncomfortable.

"Don't know we will help you." Mukti hugged her and she smilingly went away. After nandini went kabir and dhruv both look at mukti angrily.

"Can't you see how lovely she is?" Dhruv screeched.

"I can see and i know that." Mukti made a plain face making both kabir and dhruv huffed in annoyance.

"then why you invite her for shopping?" Kabir asked through gritted teeth.

"Because i want to try traditional clothes didn't you see how beautiful she was looking." This time mukti even answered more simply.

"Don't you know how your deverji is?"  This time kabir pointed out directly trying to knock some senses in her.

"If by any chance he got to know then he will surely throw her out the college in his rage  consequently full stop on her career." Dhruv shouted like a lunatic and mukti opened her eyes this time when she got what they both were trying to tell her.

"She is so genuine and a good girl so please don't include her in any kind of outing where manik will be present."
Kabir said and mukti nodded.

"Oh god!! how can i forgot about manik? He hates nyonika mom and if he got to know? no no i won't let that happened."she suddenly makes a horrified face and nodded in no with determination.

"Exactly......" Dhruv kabir said in reunion.

"We have to stop manik." They both shared a group hug while making this promise to each other that they won't let manik harm nandini anyhow.

##############################

Here nandini was walking towards library and manik was following her but secratively. Don't know why he was smiling all the time. Soon she enter inside the library and muskan and navya pull her behind the door  because they want to make her understand what is gonna happened with her. Nandini Sequaled with fear but watching them take a breath of relief . Manik didn't go in but he also hide himself behind the door. He could hear what they are talking because door was only the barrier which was making them think like they can't see each other.