[JOURNEY OF MUMBAI]

A week has passed and now its time to go to mumbai to make ratangarh proud and to make the eligible bachelor hers. Nandini was unaware of the fact that why destiny want her to go to mumbai but she was in tension because she never stay away from her chachaji and new college name made her tremble because she always read nasty things about mumbai and about college she only read ragging. Alia while packing her stuff in bag.

"Di why are you trembling. It is dream city where everyone wanna go and you got the chance but you are worrying about unnecessary things." Alia grumbled watching nandini fidgeting with her dupatta thinking something.

"Alia i am going but don't know why i always heard or read mumbai name in wrong things." Nandini spell out looking at alia with worry written on her face.

"Di just go. you know space academy is my dream college and you know my manik Malhotra also studying in space. I am feeling so jealous right now that you will be studying with him and i'm not." Alia whined like a kid and nandini's nervousness reached skies.

"Manik malhotra who?" Nandini asked being confused and alia taken aback listening this because a very beautiful girl is asking about manik malhotra, girls litrally dying for him and her innocent sister is asking who he is.

"How old are you di?" This is what all alia could ask from her sister.

"What kind of question is this?" Nandini asked being annoyed.

" just tell me.........." Alia asked impatiently.

"20 years old........." Nandini answered disinterested totally.

"Di after listening to you i can clearly say that you have wasted your 20 years. You're a girl and you don't know who manik malhotra is. He is my heart, heartbeat, my life." Alia said with popped out eyes.

"Alia you are not a kid now. How can you just say like that. We can use this word only for our husband but you.." nandini scolded, she wasn't narrow minded though but what she learn from her society was these thing which she was telling alia. Nandini was still so innocent like a baby.

"Di i wish, i really wish him to be my husband, my would be husband." Alia said dreamily and nandini look at her with popped out eyes.

"If you like him so much then god may fulfill your every wish." Nandini blessed her and alia hug her tightly.

" Di but i want to tell you one thing that is i will be more happy if he become my jiju ( brother in law) as i have heard so many times from old ladies that saali aadhi gharwali." Alia teased nandini and nandini threw a pillow at her face. Alia laughed watching her shy face.

"Look alia, don't you dare try to include me in your rubbish." Nandini concluded.

Alia make a offended face and said whining,"Di manik is not rubbish rather he is hot."

Devika and renuka also heard them actually they came to see nandini because nandini is leaving ratangarh soon. day after tomorrow she was leaving to mumbai.

"Really then tell me alia if manik fall in love with nandini in space, then what would you do?" Asked devika.

Alia face got curved in splitting grin and she said enthusiastically,"then give you both a party here and we will dance together." Her dancing position came to the normal one when nandini showed her the eyes. Devika and renuka laughed watching alia.

"But before two minutes you were saying that you love him." Renuka stated almost in shock.

"Any girl means any girl would feel lucky being his life because he is a perfect man. I want a perfect man for my di that's why i would consider him firstly for my didi." Alia answered honestly.