[FIRST MEET]

Nandini was thinking all the past incidents which she has spend with her family and friends but one thing she was thinking about is "the mumbai" Which is known as the city of dreams, how it will effect her life?  she doesn't love raghav but her friends and her sister want her to be with him because they think raghav loves her more then anything but she remember in her childhood once narayan called pandit ji when he felt nandini is growing young. pandit ji clearly told them that mumbai city will change her life but they didn't paid any heed thinking how will nandini go to mumbai but they didn't knew that time that destiny has its own plans.

Now they understood the real meaning of his prediction. So she was thinking suddenly her goggle map beeped showing that after 14 hours long journey she will reach mumbai. suddenly in jungle area some people finally entered inside the train  they were 4 in numbers. She couldn't see their faces but they have a same sign on their clothes and it was a symbol of guitar which was agglutinate on their t-shirt, jacket and top. Nandini could easily decipher that they were a crew which is coming back after a concert or a show.

When they were going nandini observe a tall guy whose guitar cover was attracted with a beautiful shining star when they cross nandini's berth, his star fallen down getting detached from the cover but he didn't recognise. Nandini went and pick the star and said in her low voice.

Nandini,"hey listen...........,."

But they didn't hear and suddenly nandini found something shiney and she look at the star in her hand which was made of glass and found so many Fireflies into it. Nandini found it so unique and she try to find the guy but couldn't but that star was still brightening she smiles and keep it into her bag.

She smiles and soon train give them a horn and she finally smiled and with a scared heart she finally put her first feet on the land of mumbai city. She didn't knew that this city is gonna change her life upside down. With optimistic thoughts she finally hire an taxi and went to her hostel. When she entered the hostel building found every girl is staring on her as if she is an alien. She found them weird because she knows that she is perfect.

She is in simple salvar kameez but looking like a fairy and her white milky skin is also complimenting pink colour totally. she is looking so Exquisite. She went in her room and found 2 girls there. They are also shocked to see her because its mumbai and in college all girls prefer to wear jeans,western,short but for the first time they are watching a girl in salvar suit but looking very beautiful and cute at the same time.

She smiled nervously looking at them and finally said in her low yet audible tone,"Hello i am nandini." They got up from their beds and come up to her and check her out.Nandini forward her hand smilingly . They also smile and shake their hands with nandini's respective hands.

"Hey i am muskan." First girl introduced herself happily.

"And i am navya." Second girl squeaked out in over excitement.

"Ok so can we be friends?" Nandini asked smiling and they both hug her lightly while saying of course. They both pulled her bag and suitcase and adjust her things according to her convenience and then give her water.

Meanwhile nandini was drinking water muskan and navya stare nandini as if she isn't a human being but a wallflower. Nandini recognise their stare and look at them questioningly. "You're in this (pointing out her dress)."

"I am from ratangarh. I have been wearing these simple clothes from my childhood so i am the most comfortable one in them." Nandini explained.

"So simple, so sweet." Navya complemented her beauty.

"But how can you just entered in the middle of the year?" Questioned muskan and navya look at her expectantly.