[VAASTE/O JAANA]

Moorthys

Nandini was having her breakfast suddenly narayan came and asked both of them about their college that if they need anything or they want something from mumbai because he was going mumbai because of his work. He is a Marchant but he is not a big one, a common Marchant but he has to travel so many places because of his work and this time he is going to mumbai because of his business.

"papa please get me some fashionable dresses from there and if possible then manik malhotra autograph also." Alia said with glittery eyes.

Narayan smile and asked her," I will buy dresses but i don't know who is manik malhotra."

Alia covered her face with her palm and ask in bewilderment,"papa you seriously don't know who manik malhotra is?" Narayan simply nod in no.

"He is a new comer in business world but inspite of his young age he has made his name in business industry so well that now every businessman wants to work with him. Though he is a college student but his business skills are commendable along with his voice, you know he is a big rockstar and i've heard his all songs. You know he is a student in my dream college and son of viraj malhotra and little brother of abhimanyu malhotra. I really want to meet him and one day, i will meet him for sure." Alia said while dreaming about manik and narayan and nandini look at her.

"Really i know mr.viraj and abhimanyu malhotra. I have heard their name multiple times. Their business is spread worldwide and abhimanyu malhotra is famous for his  skills and respectful nature towards everyone but till now i haven't heard manik malhotra's name." Said narayan.

"Papa i don't know anything related to business but i am the biggest fan of rockstar manik so if you get the chance to meet him then please bring his one autograph for me." Alia whined and narayan and nandini smiled.

Narayan shook his head in disbelief because he knew his daughter, if she likes semone then she started to do stupid things but he also know that a common marchant like him can never get the chance to king of business world, viraj malhotra but he still nod his head in yes because he can't say directly no to his princess. Alia became super happy and then he saw nandini who was still having her breakfast silently. He crease her hairs and ask her lovingly.

"Beta won't you tell me your choice? Tell me what do you want me to bring  you?" Narayan asked.

"Kalam (pen)" nandini said in her soft yet meek voice.

"Only kalam nothing else.........." Narayan asked and nandini nod in no.

"Just bring what my alu wants and yes come back soon safely that's what i want." Nandini said and narayan smiled.

" I will take something of my choice for you because know you will never tell me your choice." Narayan said.

Nandini smiled and ask hesitately,
"Chachaji can i ask you something?"

"Yes........say without any hesitation."

"Actually our college is apparently arranging a singing competition and as a reward winners are gonna get full scholarship for next year so if you allow me, i want to take part in competition." Nandini said.

"Wow now our small nandu wants to be responsible for her own expenses. Nandini you're my kid and i very well know what my wife behaviour is towards you. Please don't pressurize yourself because of her unnecessary rantings." Narayan said being agonize and nandini looked down.

"No chachaji chachiji did nothing. It's my own choice, after all you send me in classical music academy to learn music and now i want to examine myself that what i've learnt from there." Nandini smiled and happily narayn put his hand on her head.