[TRUST AND CARE]

* thnx for the previous response.
*enjoy the chapter.
*hope you will like it.

_________________________________

Nandini's pov

Nandini was smiling laying on her bad. Smiling like a fool thinking about all the happiness which manik have gifted her in these three months. Yes she has been relationship with him in those 3 months and now she is damn sure that he is the one for her. His care, his love towards her. He don't need any word to express his love towards her. She can see in his eyes when she went out with him every girl means every damn girl in college and in city drool over him but he had never look at them even though they look rich,beautiful and highclass but manik never even glanced them in front of his nandini. He have also make sure that his nandini shouldn't feel awkward or bad about anything.his actions always shouts louder than his words that he love her. Navya and muskan are very happy with manan's relationship. Manik did everything to make her happy he didn't touch her in inappropriate way he always make sure of one thing that nandini should be comfortable with him even though he sometimes flirt with her but never do such thing so that she could find a reason to dislike him or hate him.

He is a biggest flirt you have ever think, he always love to make her blush by his talks and sometimes actions but nandini loving suffering them. It's been 3 months since he proposed her but never forced her to express her feelings towards him. Those 3 months were just heaven for nandini.

Present

Nandini- hame lagta hain ki ab hame bhi sameer ko apne dil ki baat bata deni chahiye.

Suddenly muskan came to her bad listening her whispering and she asked her pulling her blanket down.

Muskan- kya bata dena chahiye nandu?

Nandini that's not fair yar muski you snatch my blanket can't you see how cold the weather is.

Navya came along with muskan to tease her- oh so should i call sameer jiju to give to warmness. You know by skin to skin under the blanket. ( she winked)

Nandini become shocked to listen such a bold sentence. Her thinking has never went beyond her marriage and they😂😂😂.

Muskan- tujhe bahaut hasi aari hain navya ki bachchi ( she elbowed her) lagta hain ki wo wali warmness tujhe kabir ji ne de rakhi hain.

This time navya instantly stopped laughing and sat with nandini. They both are blushing.

Muskan- on a serious note nandini what you were saying about dil ki baat because as,much as i know navya relationship with kabir is going well because they both confessed but sameer jiju *she sat near them holding her hand* he never make you feel uncomfortable, tera kitna,dhyaan rakhte hain unko ye words se bolne ki zaroorat nhi hain ki ve tujhse pyaar karte hain.unhone tum dono ke relationship ke bare main apne friends ko aur kisiko bhi isliye nhi bataya kyuki tune unse time manga tha per nandu it's 3 months. Per nandu ve bhi sunna chahte honge tujhse tere dil ki baat. It's been 3 months since he confessed and after that day he is protecting you from every evil like a husband * nandini instanty look at her face after listening husband* .