[LIER MALHOTRA]

"my pleasure sir!" These were the last word of the boy as he happily went ahead to show his friends the handful of braded things, manik malhotra just give her. Manik smiled looking at him so happy and he himself entered the library. Every is staring at him as if not a human being but a dinosaur has entered but he didn't reacted much as all his attention got zeroed on nandini who was peacefully reading her book.

He suddenly shoot a hard glare at anyone silently telling them to look something that is their concern and not him and he got sucessful also; at some extant. Instantaneously the library become noisy as the manik malhotra has finally grace the library with his great presence.

"Wow yaar i never knew that library looks like that from inside. It's fucking huge but i don't know why these college management is wasting their money on library, i mean the place is although good but u don't think, this big piece of land deserves a place like library. If it would come under my supervision then i will surely transformed this place as a gym." Manik thought he himself after wandering around.

Manik look here and there and finally he went towards the librarian who stare his face like a hawk as if he is some kind of extinct animal. Finally his temper flared and he throw a sharp glare to the librarian. He saw nandini who was still reading the book, deliberately trying to avoid any kind of sound that is being a barrier in her way of completing her favourite book's reading. He smiled looking at her then alienating his attention from nandini, he focused on librarion who was acting all fool right now.

"Did you complete or stare or want to put me in the museum?" Manik chided in deep tone, making her shook her head.

"What???" She asked dumbly.

"What i was saying is i have a whole fucking year for you so just stare as much as you can?" Manik said trying to reign in his anger.

Finally librarion stop staring at him and whispered a meek sorry.
"Just shut up and now listen to me very carefully. I need your help." She flinched at manik's harsh tone and open her eyes widely listening to him.

"You need my help." She whispered to herself as if making herself believe that manik malhotra is really asking for her help.

"Yes, i want all the student to be out of the library." Manik said and nodding at him, she just pulled her little mike near her lips and announced,"sorry you guys have to leave as our manager ask it's presence closed. Sorry for the inconvenience."

That was the time when manik seriously wanted to murder her, did she listen him properly, no she didn't. Being delusional she just send them all without listening his whole plan.
After the announcement the whole library's attention was on the main counter and just to avoid the further scene, manik hide himself under the counter bench itself.

Librarion was standing on the inner side of counter space which was covered by the gigantic brown coloured counter, she was sweating like a pig where manik was sending her threats through his look by hiding himself under the counter space. All the students started to leave the library when manik point at the chair and librarion sat on it defeated.

"Are you bloody out of your mind?" Manik sneered with his lungs out making her tremble.

"What sir..........i just did what you want me to do exactly." Librarion stuttered with sweat.

"I want nandini moorthy right now here in the library." Manik growled like an angry monkey.

"But sir..........." Librarion try to say but he just show her his angry eyes.