[FIREFLY]

Abhimanyu came to ratangarh along with navya and muskan. All the family was super happy to know about manan. All of them started to do preparations for the functions and decorations according to theme. Narayan was little upset but very happy for nandini. Nyonika came from behind and call him.

" Bhai sahab........................ " He suddenly look at her and hide her tears.

" You don't have to worry about anything here. You have us and we are your family. " Nyonika said and viraj came from behind with bag.

" Yes narayan ji we are family and alia and nandini they both are our daughters, don't worry about them." Viraj patted his back.

" No, i was just thinking about my nandini's childhood. She was very innocent and silent child, she never voice out her thoughts and people started to bully her. I was aware from all those outsiders that's why i always want alia to be with her but i have never thought that my own wife torturing my nandini. She never told me what she was going through and see my blind trust on my wife was about to ruin my nandini's life who was the last memory of my brother. "
He expressed his grief and nandini and alia who was passing heard it.

" No chachaji, you never neglected me not now not in past and i know you won't do that even in future. You always love me equally probably more than alia. Whatever chachiji had done she is suffering from it but chachi ji the only reason of her doings is me because of me you and alia become all alone. How will i be able to forgive myself. " Nandini cried hugging him and he kissed her forehead.

" No nandini, she had to reap what she sowed. I am not even 1% guilty for throwing her out of my life but i was just worried about you. " Narayan creases her hairs.

" In that case papa you don't have to worried about because your nandini selected a gem for herself who loves her unconditionally and irrevocably. " Alia teased and nandini blushed.

" And nandini for your this guilt trip we have a solution. We are taking narayan ji with us to mumbai. " Viraj said and narayan look at him shockingly.

" Ji bhaisahab vaise bhi aap apna business mumbai se hi karte hain so why don't you shift there with alia, isse uski studies main bhi help hogi." Nyonika suggested.

" Hum aise kaise kar sakte hain, yaha sab hain aise achanak se ek nayi shuruaat........ Narayan said little worriedly and nyonika assured her.

" Manik have planned everything. He don't want you to live alone here because nandini will be with us and alia will be studing there so he arrange everything there. He want you to be your family that's why he planned all the things. " Nyonika said and alia become happy and hugged nyonika out of happiness.

" My jiju is the best jiju in the world." Alia exclaimed joyfully but narayan still seems worried.

" Don't worry i know you are very respectable man so we won't force you but you have already settle your business there all you need there is a good place to stay, you can pay rent there. Just think about your daughters better future and family." Viraj said and narayan nodded this time.

" You're right because this place will only remise me the bad memory and the betrayal so i have to take this decision for alia's future as she want to continue her studies from space but i want this marriage to be happened only here. " Narayan said, and alia and nandini jump on him in happiness.

Holding each other's hand alia and nandini went to their room and alia lay down on her lap.

" Di could you imagine we will be together after your marriage also. My jiju is one in million. " Alia said and, nandini smile.

" I still can't believe i am going to get married to the person whose name was unknown to me before some months. I just used to listen his name from you and now i am going to get married to him. " Nandini said reminding such memories which gave her goosebumps.