[SALI SAHIBA]

I know you all must have understood the chapter just by sali sahiba. Enjoy guys and please let me know you views on it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Muskan and navya jerked in fear by just looking and manik. He silently came in smirked and stood up leaning on the door.

Navya- what you want from us now? See i won't let you harm our nandini because she is innocnet and faultless.

Manik took some steps in making them jump in horror because he is just like a nightmare to them because his steps leads them to out of the college if he wants.

Author note- name SPACE ACADEMY is enough to make you superior in all of your opponents.

So they know their one mistake will ruin their carrier.

Muskan- we didn't do anything please sir please leave us.

Manik said- jerk

Muskan and navya become freeze on their places.

Manik- so you guys call me a jerk.

Navya- how do you know? Did you meet nandini?

Manik- yes i did but you know,what i got. I got that you guys have manipulated her totally against fab5.

Navya continuesly nodded in no in order to save themselves but muskan look confused.

Muskan- then why you didn't do anything to her? how's that possible that you have seen her and she is telling you what we told her about you?

Manik took two steps in her direction and clapped.

Manik smirked- vaise i must say you are intelligent. Jabse maine use dekha hai i am chasing her like a mad. Are uske liye main commoner beemar aur na jane kya kya ban gya. Pyaar karta hu main usse vo bhi deewano ki tarah.

He said and navya and muskan look at him in full horror.

Muskan- no you can't do this.

Manik- i think you didn't hear me clearly my intelligent sali sahiba i said i love her toh itna to samajh main aa hi gya hoga ki she is mine.

Navya- but she like sam

Navya said aise hi but it was audible to manik and he strode towards her and hold her arms.

Manik dangerously- what did you just said.

Navya- nothing sorry please leave us.

Manik- i said tell me.

Navya went mum and he shouted angrily.

Navya- nandini likes sameer ji.

Manik left her hands and smiles.

Muskan said in navya's ears- pyaar ke bukhar ne inko pagal kar diya hai kya jo samajh bhi nhi aara ki nandini kisi aur se pyaar karti hai.

Manik- you both need to meet sameer.

Navya- when nandini will come then we will

Manik cut her off forwarding his hand making both of them shocked.

Manik- hello i am sameer jo tumhari dost ke liye abhi to ek friend hai but jaldi tum mujhe jiju bulaogi.i will make her mrs. Nandini manik malhotra.

Navya- but what if she said no.

Manik- you know dumb sali sahiba everybody asked me that why i am so dominating. firstly i didn't knew but now i know jisse i could save my love, my nandini. Now call me jiju.