[DANGEROUS COOKING]

Harshad was packing everything that he needs to carry with himself and all his friends were helping him out with his stuff. Suddenly he look upto mukti who was stuffing lot's of food into one big lunch box, harshad look at her with shock because of the amount of the food.

"mukti why are you packing this food? Its just a small journey i don't need food. You're just overthinking about me. Just forget it ok." Harshad said shutting the topic up but how can mukti stay without opposing.

"shut up you stupid. Now its packed and you have to take this with you and besides i instructed all the maids to cook just according to your taste. So don't waste yours as well as my time and just keep it into the bag." Mukti said being annoyed with his no no drama.

"abhimanyu bro please make her understand, she is behaving like i am going to kinder garden, it will be great help if you convience her." Harshad pleaded to abhimanyu looking at her.

Abhimanyu just smiled looking at him and the he looked at mukti and open his mouth to utter something in harshad's favour but mukti threw a deadly glare which made him shut his mouth instantly. kabir,dhruv and manik laugh on abhimanyu and abhimanyu gave them "i will see you soon" look.

"I don't want further discussion, you are going with this and thats final." Mukti announced keeping the heavy lunch box into his bag.

"Ok fine." Said harshad rasing his hands in air, accepting his defeat.

"for how many days you are going?" Asked manik while drinking the water.

"It's not days manik, it's weeks or expectedly months." Answered harshad making manik angry as hell.

All of them just got up from their respective places and shouted,"whatt?" And harshad just covered his ears.

"why are you shouting guys??" Harshad murmured while rubbing his ears.

"Has he gone mad totally?? How will we survive without you??" Snapped manik angrily with his nostrils flared in anger.

Harshad just laughed incoherently and murmured under his breath,
"Don't know when this boy will get his brains?? God please give him some brains and please some love too." Manik was so sensitive and always yearn for one thing that is love, harshad was a simple boy but knows manik in and out.

"It's some debate competition or he is sending you on summer vacations." Said dhruv and laugh at end but watching everybody serious face he pass everyone a goofy smile.

" you are not going anywhere." Announce abhimanyu in his authoritative voice, knowing his powers harshad just come before him.

"Abhimanyu we know how powerful you're but just think our college reputation is on stake and you're also from the same college na. Will you be happy if we loose because of your mistake??" Said harshad and abhimanyu just hug him.

"yes stupid principal, I thought that you are going for 2 or 3 days but that stupid is sending you for a month. Abhimanyu is doing right. Baby go for it." Mukti said looking at abhimanyu but he nod in no sadly.

"Dear friends i also don't want to go but i have to. The respect of our college is upon me. Guys pray for me." Harshad said and hug everyone around himself.

"But wait what about your studies. Why isn't our fucking principal is bothered about that."

"for that i have a plan." Said harshad with a little smile on his lips.

"what plan??" Interrogate manik.

"sorry but can't tell you now and as you guys know that its time for my train so bye."

He was going towards door suddenly all of them hugged him and mukti kissed his cheek and harshad kiss her forehead and then he went out to catch his train.