[THREATENED]

Kabir,mukti and dhruv look at each other where manik was feeling restless as he was feeling that nandini needs him. Manik called nandini and she picked it up in halt. Manik felt relaxed and listen her heavy breath which were making him hard to control his emotions.

Manik- hello nandini

Nandini- hello sameer ji

Manik- yes nandini you called me. Is everything ok?*worriedly*

Nandini- actually i need your help before but now i asked help from mukti.

Manik look at mukti who was thinking that what bahana she is gonna make to manik for helping nandini.

Manik- no nandini i am coming to help you. please tell your other friends that now you don't need any help.

Nandini- but what will they think if

Manik- they won't think anything nandini. you know na how much  scared i am from fab5 and on the other hand i want to help you. nandini please can't you do this for me.

Nandini felt him genuine as he wanted to help her and on the other hand she was feeling awkward as she was the one who asked for help but she felt unknown happiness thinking about sameer talks. she called mukti.

Nandini- hello mukti

Mukti- yes nandini

Nandini- actually mukti now i don't need help,actually my friend is coming over to recive me so sorry if you felt bad.

Mukti- not at all nandini and please dear come soon.

Nandini- sure

She cut the call and again called manik.

Nandini- hello sameer ji

Manik- yes nandini

Nandini- actually i need to go to railway station. I am going delhi to meet my brother.

Manik- no please don't go.

Nandini- sameer ji i don't have any choice because he really needs me.

They were talking on phone suddenly nandini heard a car horn and found manik in his black marcedes. Manik came up and without showing his face to muski and navya he pick her bag and went to his car because if they would have watch him, his love story would have been over for lifetime.But yeah they saw his back and they liked his body and his personality. When nandini was going down they pull her hand.

Muski- vaise nandini i must say your sameer ji is so handsome.

Nandini look at her.

Nandini- he is not mine muski.

Navya- but must say he is so means so much into you.

Nandini- navya you are thinking all bullshit its nothing like that.

Saying this she went away while smiling.

Muski- hasee toh phasee

They both look at each other smirking.

Navya- sameer hava ka jhonka

Here Manik make her sit in car and he himself start to drive.

Manik- nandini wear the seatbelt.

Nandini tried but she couldn't and suddenly manik saw a truck is coming so he apply break with force causing nandini to fall on him.nandini's hairs were covering their face.manik's hands were on her waist and she was half laying on manik. Suddenly they heard car horn from behind and they straighten themselves.

Manik- sorry

Nandini- its ok sameer ji

Manik smiles they heard more horns from behind and look back and found fab3's jeep. He suddenly started to drive faster so that fab3 couldn't recognize them. After getting far away from them he signed in relief.