[COMMONER MALHOTRA]

Manik was thinking about nandini whole day and smiling like a fool. Lastly he went to his mansion thinking about her and found fab3 there with so many questions in their eyes.

"So manik where were you?" Mukti started with her question bank. Abhimanyu came from behind and wrap his arms around mukti's stomach and look at manik with same look. Manik give him a pleading look, requesting through his eyes to save him and to light up the mood.

"Mukti let's go for a date tonight." Abhimanyu said and divert the topic and kissed her cheek in last.

"We are not kids abhimanyu and don't try to save manik. I want to know so many things yaar." Mukti grumbled nudging abhimanyu.

"Yes manik care to explain......." Kabir asked. Manik signalled them that he will tell them after mukti leave......."

"Actually you are right baby we are not kids but i think its time to think about our kids and for that" abhimanyu picked her up and went upstairs where manik,kabir and dhruv were hooting.

"Buddy mukti has left now tell us what's going on." Asked dhruv.

"Nothing is going on buddy actually i was getting bored so i was thinking to watch a movie so i went theatre and had so much fun there." Manik told looking here and there meanwhile kabir and dhruv look at him with quizzing stare. They came to know just by looking his gesture that he is lieing.

"You know what manik no need to utter lie. Let's do one thing we are giving you time when you feel like sharing just remember us." Kabir says giving manik a smile.Dhruv nodded and this made manik face brighten and he smile widely.

"I love you too." Manik happily flew a kiss in air and happily hugged them. He left to his room and dhruv and kabir was looking at each other because they also have something to tell to manik but manik happy mood didn't permit them to tell.

"we will try to explain him calmly she is very good." Dhruv uttered and kabir nod in affirmation.

"If he come to know that we already know that a student who is bringing by nyonika aunty is in college,he will kill us." Kabir added.

"And he will kill her too." Dhruv completed looking at kabir with worry.

"But i don't understand one thing?" Kabir whispered meekly looking ground.

"There is nothing new in that nevertheless ask." Dhruv rolled his eyes

"Don't know why i feel very connected towards nandini maybe that's why we are trying to hide her from manik." Said kabir with amused expressions.

"Don't know why but me too." Dhruv joined him with same amused smile.

"We need to be very careful around manik. Let's do one think let's just forget the topic of nandini because manik don't know about her and we won't let him know that's how we could save nandini and also could make manik happy like he is." Kabir said.

"But didn't you realize he was smiling so innocently and differently today..."
Dhruv says.

"Yes but i know he won't tell us that easily." They both look upwards towards his room.
**********

Manik's room
.
Manik was watching her picture in his mobile with sheepish grin on his handsome face, he was laying on his bed with one hand behind his head, displaying his bicep.

"why are you so tough love. I manik malhotra never imagined that i will have to do so many things to impress a girl but for you i am ready to do anything and i know how to impress you and for that i will have to wait till tomorrow. Oh god how will i spend this night." Manik talk to himself and then kiss her picture.