[NANDINI'S POV]

Situations + nandini's pov

Nandini went inside her room and alia was in her room. She was sleeping and suddenly she found a glass was full on water has been thrown on her face. She open her heavy eyes to see angry shikha there.

" I want to talk to you nandini. " Shikha said curtly but nandini sit on her bed and nodded in understanding.

" See nandini don't know wether alia have told you about it or not but your chachaji has fixed your marriage with raghav. Raghav personally came and helped your chachaji out in his business. You know he helped your chachaji out and then asked for then so we couldn't say no to you and if we would say no then it can maybe left an affect on your chachaji business." Shikha was trying to coaxing her to no extent but nandini was shocked to hear marriage word. She is facing so much problems and now this marriage proposal. Why in this world all the things behind her she thought.

Nandini take a pause and look at shikha's smirking face which have been shining knowing that nandini would never go against her wish.

" Chachi ji i just came from mumbai and i want to achieve my career firstly. After completing my studies i'll get marry to anyone you want but this time i can't even think anything else but only my studies. " Her words were solid enough to make anyone shut.

" So you want to say you will not marry raghav. " Shikha asked again and nandini simply shook her head negatively.

" You ill fated girl tell me for till how many years you want to be a burden on us. Why can't you just leave us alone. From your childhood we are bearing you. Are you are toh just eat your parents up you were always the reason whenever my alia shared her rights." Shikha started to firing on her weak points.

Suddenly nandini closed her eyes drinking off her tears and remember alia's and harshad's words.

Home is your's, you are the one who is owner here never let my mom insult you because she is a agenda to throw you out from your own house

Mami ji only know how to use your weakness. Nandini be bold sorry in her case you have to become shameless. Nandini just one step you are just one step far away from your job be independent, be free.

Nandini took a deep breath and look at shikha who was smirking knowing what must be she was thinking of but to her dismay nandini give her a smile.

" As far as i know chachi ji this is my house. I am the owner as chachi ji was the adopted child of dadu and dadiji so legally this is my house. About my marriage i'll marry whenever my chacha ji wants. He does care about my willingness. From childhood alia shared her everything with me and her this favour i won't be able to payback ever but you said to leave this house na then i am not going if you want you can go maindoor is open for you but for now i want to sleep so please go. " Nandini said in low tone but not meekly. Her each and every word was clear enough. Shikha was shocked but her shock turned out to be in anger.

She held nandini arms tightly and nandini hissed. " Did you just forget your childhood state?? I just want you to be a servant but how come you become so bold. If i said you'll marry then you will. " Shikha said but heard a clap sound. They both found alia with tears.

" Wow ma just wow. You know i stop considering you as my mother after knowing what you did with my jiji. You tortured her so much that she wanted to give up on her life but today i hate you. I am shame on myself i am your daughter. " Shikha shook her head vigorously but wait this won't work here.

A daughter hates her mother, she just, hate her character, behavior and what not. What else can be more shameful than this for a mother. She might be a good mother for alia though but she is the most worst human. Mad after money and status. Nandini was always more beautiful than alia so shikha started to manipulate alia but alia was always proud of her didi. Shikha want alia to be settled with a richest man more than nandini that's why alia have all the permissions but nandini hadn't.