[LOVE TEST]

Hey guys i came back early today. Hope you'll like this chapter.

______________________________________

After 3 days

Manik finally open his eyes and saw nandini who was crying holding their intertwined hands. He slowly slowly move his other hand which was attached with the syringe. Feeling his movement nandini lifted her head and look at manik who was looking at her with love. She just left his hand and without saying anything shouted for doctor and went out.

After 10 minutes

Doctor checked him and declared him totally fine making all of them sigh in relief. After talking permission all of them came to him and nyonika cried and hugged him very tightly.

" Why you did this manik?? If something happens to you. " Nyonika scolded him while crying and manik wipe her tears.

" Tell me mom how come i let anything happens to the girl who gave me my mother and happiness back. " Manik said and his eyes seached for her very impatiently.

Finally his eyes fall on alia and narayan who gave him small smile.

" Chacha ji, alia where is nandini???" Their face fell and they both smile. " She'll meet you very soon manik it's been 3 days since you were unconscious so just take rest. We will take you to home very soon. " Saying this narayan left the room.

" Why mumma, why mukti nandini is not here why. " Manik asked them unnumerous   times but they just try to cut off the matter in between. Till now manik understood that something is wrong with nandini.

Alia, mukti, harshad, kabir, dhruv, narayan, nyonika and viraj came many times to meet him but only nandini wasn't there. He knew nandini is safe but why she isn't here he wanted to ask her by himself. Next day he was taken to the house. When he entered the room he saw nandini keeping the water jug on table. Manik look at kabir and he went away leaving them alone.

" Nandini.................. Hearing this from manik, nandini just spin around and look at manik. She came forward to touch manik but he just backed off making her cry more. "

" Nandini i was waiting for you eagerly but you never came. When you love me and i love you will you tell me the reason for this behavior. Why my family members as well as yours were silent when i ask them about you. Don't you want to meet me nandini why nandini why??? " Manik shouted and one by one all the family members came after listening such shout.

" I also asked her manik but she didn't told me anything. " Nyonika told manik. Manik seriously look at narayan and alia who were crying looking at nandini.

" Manik see it's nothing like you don't know whatever happened and in our culture we can't cheat anyone by lying so nandini can't marry you nor anyone as after knowing that sorrowful incident no one would like to marry her. " Narayan completed. One by one manik look at everyone. Kabir, dhruv and mukti was looking at narayan like aliens. Nyonika and viraj look emotional and harshad and alia were looking down knowing about the customs.

Nandini was crying in nyonika's arms.

" So you mean whatever raghav said before going was true in your language. You mean you still believe in that malpractices this is so condemnable. Your society still believes in such customs and you're following it. Really" Manik was looking at narayan and all of them become silent.

" Really bhai sahab you are backing off just because of this. My manik loves nandini and they both love each other how can you even think of breaking this alliance for such reason. " Nyonika said calmly creasing nandini's head still.