[HEARTLY TALKS]

After having a long chat session they all retired to their rooms. Harshad was giving alia a tour of Malhotra mansion and alia pulled muskan with her. Kabir took navya with him and nandini went with manik. After showing them the mansion Harshad took them to terrace and look up the starts.

" There was so hotness and comfort downstairs but now i am feeling so cold." Muskan said wrapping her arms around herself.

" Downstairs there were heaters around that's why you didn't felt cold. Mumbai and it's moody weathers the weather is getting rainy. Isn't it?" Harshad said looking muskan who was try to wrap herself in her arms.

Dhruv came from behind and look at them. Harshad blinked his eyes giving him Assurance. " Actually alia i want to talk to you so shall we?" Dhruv asked hesitant and alia nodded and they both went downstairs.

Feeling her coldness Harshad remove his jacket and wrap it around her shoulder.

" Harshad you don't need to do that. It's really ok." Muskan said smiling a little at his gesture. " Yes i can see how much you are ok? We are friends na so please don't try to deny my help." Harshad said and muskan amused.

" Vaise kitna achcha lagta hain na." Harshad asked but muskan seems confused." Kya??"

" Mera naam tumhare muh se. *muskan blushes a little* so call me only Harshad."muskan nodded at him. She was looking at stars they were shinning.

" Umm i wanna ask some questions?" Harshad asked hesitately and muskan smile," I know that so shoot."

" Voh i aksed my group about you *muskan raised her eyebrows* no no actually i asked them about manik and nandini's matter they told me that you helped them a lot. So i wanna ask why you did that i mean what is your agenda behind that." Harshad looks at her after asking that.

" So directly you want to ask me why i help them isn't it. *muskan shoot directly and Harshad said yes thinking now she will get angry but she laugh as kid* your kid look is so cute but i am happy finally you have asked what you were feeling. See harshad you can ask me anytthing you want. You don't need to feel hesitate and about nandini's matter so she was my roommate but slowly slowly she become my friend and now she is my sister. So being an elder sister it's my duty to sort out her love life aur vaise bhi itna pyaar karne vale ladke aasani se nhi milte." She completed and harshad smiles.

Harshad's pov- i am so so attracted towards muskan. She helped them without any greed and moreover she said about love she didn't not at once talk about money. She is so friendly. I am lucky to have a friend like her.

Harshad suddenly held her hand which was on railing and muskan look confused.

" So we are friends na." Harshad asked and she nodded affirmatively.
" So can't friends hold each other's hand." He raised his eyebrows asking this. " They do but what happened to you." Muskan asked.

" Don't know why i am feeling like taking you on a icecream."

" Ohh so you wanna ask me for an ice cream date. Isn't it" Muskan questioned back. " Oh yes as if you don't want to come." Harshad smirk and muskan hold his elbow. " Now chalo vaise bhi i also want to eat ice cream. Pta hain mujhe wierd cheezain karne ka bahaut shauk hain!!" Muskan exclaimed pulling him and Harshad laugh watching her excitement.

When they were going they heard loud sounds of shouting.

" Oh really you think i was at fault. I was thinking to say sorry but you know what you don't deserve it." Dhruv shouted where alia was looking angry as hell. " Oh really so tell me i was at fault. Agar insaan se koi galti hoti hain!!! To usually vo sorry bolta hain sorry sorry not insaan agar normal insaan se hoti hain to but in my case you are mad so isliye you are expecting me to say sorry." Alia yelled on him.