[BREAKUP UP]

Nandini woke up and found navya combing her hairs. She just went to the washroom and came all ready in fresh clothes. They went down and look at viraj who just passed a smile to them.

" You came, you did right by resting here yesterday. Yesterday weather was so rainy." Viraj said and one by one all of them joined him on the dining table.

They have their breakfast and girls just got up to leave but before that nandini came forward and touch his feet.

" Manik you got a diamond for sure. Nandini this is your house from now on and i am your dad. Never hesitate to came here or ask anything if needed." Viraj crease her hairs.

" Kya hum aapko papa bula sakte hain!!!" Nandini asked and viraj happily accepted. He hugged her affectionately.

" All of you please keep coming here for celebrating our family time." Abhimanyu said and others nodded.

After that Harshad went in his jeep to drop them at hostel. He just dropped them and as soon as they ascended the stairs found the Worden their with angry expressions on her face. Muskan and navya look aside and found their enemy team their smirking.

" All of you, what i am hearing about you...don't you know how to be in your limits. Your parents has send you here for studies but what you are doing......*she shouted* you all are hanging around with boys isn't it." Worden shouted. They were silent as they knew they are at fault.

" I want all of you here with all you things i mean just pack your luggage because from now on i am prohibiting all of you from this hostel." Worden said and they become shocked.

" Muskan and navya i have heard about you a lot. You both are very pro to make boyfriends so tell me what should i say to your parents calling them that their daughter is making them proud by showing their sex appeal." Worden said making them cry but alia was shocked to see her behaviour.

" Ma'am please you can't say......................................" Nandini was try to say something but was cutted by the worden.

" Shut up you. You just shut up what do you think of yourself ha. Bahaut bholi banti ho na tum. Kuch nhi pata tumhe. You know what i did a great mistake to providing you a hostel room. Yahi karne aai thi tum yaha pe ha." She shouted and this time nandini sobbed as never in her life anyone shouted on her like this.

" Now don't do this drama in front of me. Here girls are saying that you changed your boyfriend everyday. Is this your parents has taught you? *she asked then chuckles* oh sorry i forgot you don't have parents that's why you don't have any manners. Vaise what else we may expect from a orphan girl like you." By this time nandini was crying where all the girls were taking the videos of them.

Till now all of them crying but sabse zyada nandini as,she is directly pointing out on her upbringing and Character. This time her mind is blank.

" Now i will take this case directly to nyonika ma'am. She is the owner of these hostels and college. Now she'll handles all of you. " Worden shout and went away. Here all the girls were crying suddenly their enemy gang came in and started to make fun out of them.

" Now you all will be out of the college." One of them said.

" But why did you even did that ha? We toh didn't anything." Alia asked and,that girl smirked.

" Because of all of you my boyfriend broke up with me because he wanted to pursue this behanji." She said and nandini look at them with wide eyes.

" But i did nothing then why you made that scene." Nandini defend but they laugh," So i have take my revenge from you. Now bye."